What's new

The REO Assassination Militia Squad

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo - Because All I need is proper motivation.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo - Johnny Cage
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE - I will present cage in a way the world has never seen.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? - Because I would scour the face of the earth to accomplish a task. Also, I was stupid enough to main Jade for like...15 months. How much more dedicated can you get?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You did it when reo was coming off his most disappointing performance ever

He is become something more now
Well isnt that the point in the thread? To make him come off his most disappointing performance ever.
BTW, EVO was my worst performance ever too, considering it's the only tournament I've been to and not been in the top 4

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo: Previously came very close and have a Kabal training partner to help work on the MU deficiencies I have.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo: H. Cyrax (or....?)
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE: as much as it takes.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? Because I have something to prove (not a call out to REO, but moreso I have something to prove to myself)

Here is my last REO battle, at EVO:

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
-Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
I am a wildcard to him and my main character as well. Freddy goes toe to toe with Kabal. If REO tries any other character he will just lose and he knows it.

-Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
None other than Freddy, the other burn victim of the game.

-Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
I am totally dedicated to this and you have seen my improvements over the time that I have been playing MK competitively. I will attend all the ATL gatherings(that I can afford) and further my skills. Ill also play the heck out of some top Kabal players over PSN.

-Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
Because I am the most well-balanced Freddy player, one of the few characters that makes Kabal stay honest, and with more proper guidance from the great pig, I would make quick work of REO.

Pig Of The Hut, we actually talked about this not too long ago and yes i'd like to be apart of the militia:
character: LIU KANG( the one ya feed dat dragon to)

dedication: Too high to put on a number scale, i got something to prove about the liu kabal matchup and i'm quite prepared to do it and pop off accordingly and i practice with a top player at home alot/ top players when vegas crew meets up and we play all characters and i have good kabal mu exp

why you should pick me: because your uncle bernie and if anyone can defeat REO, it'd be someone of the bernie blood from the vegas crew and i have the inner MALOC to get it done.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
-Because I bodied his ass in Yu-Gi-Oh

Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
-Not important

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get th job
-Not important

Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
-#YOLO

Pig Of The Hut

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo Watching Dizzy and practicing with many Kabals, I feel that I am ready to fight REO.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo Johnny Cage
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE Countless hours practicing against kabals both offline and laggy online. Only more hours to be had.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? I'm not an ordinary Cage, he is no ordinary Kabal. I do not care if I live or die. My dead line will be at Winter Brawl.

REO Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well isnt that the point in the thread? To make him come off his most disappointing performance ever.
BTW, EVO was my worst performance ever too, considering it's the only tournament I've been to and not been in the top 4
Your victory was great but we need you now more than ever

zaf

professor
Pig Of The Hut

Id prefer to play reo at his own game

He says no one has beat him in a long set, his favorite, FT 20.

Id like to challenge him to that instead

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
there should be a new rule for applicants, must have tourney exp. and must actually be good at the game
^^^ That last part is the reason I haven't applied. I would love to notch a win over REO... but that is a very long way off for me, and I know it.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
1) I know this MU 100%. I played every Kabal at NEC and beat them ALL and reo was the only Kabal who had an edge on me, i kept the fights close and had a few wins on him. Also, if you saw the tag tourny stream thing, I was going toe-to-toe with reo AND maxter...by myself. I know reo is just on a whole Nother level, but I like a challenge.

2) Kitana

3) I play with Relaxedstate and Lulzlou a lot offline so I can get tons of practice in. Also, even tho he's limited online, I can run some games with PL, Detroit and other top kabals. Again, I know reo is beyond them, but I've beaten them all except reo and that's itching at me lol. (Haven't played cat either)

4) putting me on this team will definitely give me the dedication and the motivation to level up even more, especially coming off a shocking and disappointing performance at NEC. Out of all the kabal's, reo is the only one who has an edge on me. Lulz, kevo(in his prime), relaxed, etc, I have an edge on them and I want to add reo to this list.

If anybody understands where I'm coking from, its you Pig Of The Hut. You trained your ass off in the Kabal v kenshi MU and went thru them all except reo, and the fight with you and reo were close. I know that's killing you lol. I'm in the same boat man.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Pig Of The Hut
1. HOW: REO will be defeated... I know he can be. I have been planning this moment for quite a time.
You see, I have watched every single fight REO has ever played in since before Devastation. For a while it was to improve my own Kabal. Soon, it was to see how he thought. I know what he thinks when he fights. I see the smart stuff he does....and the mistakes he makes. The holes. I have seen his Kabal so many times that I know all the intricate details of his fight style.... the difference is, he hasn't really seen any of mine. This is my point of capitalization. The point which will lead to his demise.

2. WHO: If you want to beat Kabal. Then you need to use Kabal. Fight fire with fire. I can go toe to toe with all the top fighters...REO is no different.

3. DEDICATION: I want to be the best Kabal. I won't stop until my name is considered #1. This is my drive and my dedication. I won't stop until all other Kabals lie lifeless in a bloody pool filled with their spinal bones and back juices

4. WHY: You will put me on this squad if you want the job done right. REO is not ready for this, the surprise will throw him off. He won't be ready for this underrated killer and will pay the ultimate price. I have been pretty casual about this game in the past, but now it is time to step up my game and take what is rightfully mine. You NEED top Kabals on this team. You NEED pure villainous killers. You NEED to think like a killer if you want to stop one... I will ruthlessley are brutally gut and discard anyone who thinks they can stand in my way.... feel fear...fear death.......fear me

The question for you is: To what lengths are you willing to go to dethrone this dark prince?
If I am to defeat him. Then I will pick up the dark crown from his ashes and place it upon my own head to rule as the King of Kabals....
A new dark villan will be born..... But like I said, I am the man to get the job done. What price are you willing to pay to end this madness?

"Now I am become death. The destroyer of worlds." - Kabal

Glass Sword

Nobody
I would join, but I would be denied since I am not experienced enough. Now if this was Trepound hunting squad I would get in on that.
Pig of the Hut more like Pig of the Hunt out to conquer the REO Motor Car Company the most most dominate play as of December 2012 in Mortal Kombat, REO. You need to get CAT in on this he beat REO in the team tournament at Dallas. Also I doubt you could get him to take part in your shenanigans but Perfect Legend seems to have a chip on his shoulder about REO right now.

Pig Of The Hut

Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
-Because I bodied his ass in Yu-Gi-Oh

Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
-Not important

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get th job
-Not important

Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
-#YOLO

Pig Of The Hut
Application Approved

We look forward to having u in our support group

Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo Watching Dizzy and practicing with many Kabals, I feel that I am ready to fight REO.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo Johnny Cage
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE Countless hours practicing against kabals both offline and laggy online. Only more hours to be had.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? I'm not an ordinary Cage, he is no ordinary Kabal. I do not care if I live or die. My dead line will be at Winter Brawl.

REO Pig Of The Hut
Application Pending

Present a video of you beating relaxedstate ft5 and ill add you

Pig Of The Hut

Id prefer to play reo at his own game

He says no one has beat him in a long set, his favorite, FT 20.

Id like to challenge him to that instead
God speed

1) I know this MU 100%. I played every Kabal at NEC and beat them ALL and reo was the only Kabal who had an edge on me, i kept the fights close and had a few wins on him. Also, if you saw the tag tourny stream thing, I was going toe-to-toe with reo AND maxter...by myself. I know reo is just on a whole Nother level, but I like a challenge.

2) Kitana

3) I play with Relaxedstate and Lulzlou a lot offline so I can get tons of practice in. Also, even tho he's limited online, I can run some games with PL, Detroit and other top kabals. Again, I know reo is beyond them, but I've beaten them all except reo and that's itching at me lol. (Haven't played cat either)

4) putting me on this team will definitely give me the dedication and the motivation to level up even more, especially coming off a shocking and disappointing performance at NEC. Out of all the kabal's, reo is the only one who has an edge on me. Lulz, kevo(in his prime), relaxed, etc, I have an edge on them and I want to add reo to this list.

If anybody understands where I'm coking from, its you Pig Of The Hut. You trained your ass off in the Kabal v kenshi MU and went thru them all except reo, and the fight with you and reo were close. I know that's killing you lol. I'm in the same boat man.
Application Granted

Reasoning: After your momumental fall from grace at NEC there isnt any better way to shake the earths with your return other than catching and shedding this huge fish. Your passion will carry you. Hired!

Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo - Because All I need is proper motivation.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo - Johnny Cage
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE - I will present cage in a way the world has never seen.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? - Because I would scour the face of the earth to accomplish a task. Also, I was stupid enough to main Jade for like...15 months. How much more dedicated can you get?
Application Pending

Reasoning: Which tourney will you be at? Also provide video of slaying A Kabal dragon online, at least 2 high level ones and post here. The blood of your victim is your pass to greater pastures.

This thread isnt concerned with the past. This thread will not rewards the past. We have anarchy on our hand and the USA needs a Foxy grandpa more than ever. You're like Sean Connery from the rock. The conquered Alcatrez once but no one cares, we care about the now. Join me Sean Connery - Join Nicholas Cage (me) in the fight to survive

Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo: Previously came very close and have a Kabal training partner to help work on the MU deficiencies I have.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo: H. Cyrax (or....?)
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE: as much as it takes.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? Because I have something to prove (not a call out to REO, but moreso I have something to prove to myself)
Here is my last REO battle, at EVO:
Application Approved

Reasoning: You took this monsterous beast to the limit and while recently you failed to a Frog we here at R.A.M.S. believe in you and have seen strong efforts vs reo in this evidence. Welcome!

-Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
I am a wildcard to him and my main character as well. Freddy goes toe to toe with Kabal. If REO tries any other character he will just lose and he knows it.

-Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
None other than Freddy, the other burn victim of the game.

-Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
I am totally dedicated to this and you have seen my improvements over the time that I have been playing MK competitively. I will attend all the ATL gatherings(that I can afford) and further my skills. Ill also play the heck out of some top Kabal players over PSN.

-Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
Because I am the most well-balanced Freddy player, one of the few characters that makes Kabal stay honest, and with more proper guidance from the great pig, I would make quick work of REO.
Application Pending

Reasoning: Must present evidence of destroying 2 high level Kabals also show intention of rushing down in this MU. With video application will be approved.

Pig Of The Hut, we actually talked about this not too long ago and yes i'd like to be apart of the militia:
character: LIU KANG( the one ya feed dat dragon to)

dedication: Too high to put on a number scale, i got something to prove about the liu kabal matchup and i'm quite prepared to do it and pop off accordingly and i practice with a top player at home alot/ top players when vegas crew meets up and we play all characters and i have good kabal mu exp

why you should pick me: because your uncle bernie and if anyone can defeat REO, it'd be someone of the bernie blood from the vegas crew and i have the inner MALOC to get it done.
Application Approved

Reasoning: I in my sleep have seen the visions of the one they refer to as MALOC and know his inner beast and power. In this I trust you as General of this Militia to lead and guide us in the ways of MALOC. All we need is our Admiral GGA 16 Bit and our leadership corps are complete.

Pig Of The Hut
1. HOW: REO will be defeated... I know he can be. I have been planning this moment for quite a time.
You see, I have watched every single fight REO has ever played in since before Devastation. For a while it was to improve my own Kabal. Soon, it was to see how he thought. I know what he thinks when he fights. I see the smart stuff he does....and the mistakes he makes. The holes. I have seen his Kabal so many times that I know all the intricate details of his fight style.... the difference is, he hasn't really seen any of mine. This is my point of capitalization. The point which will lead to his demise.

2. WHO: If you want to beat Kabal. Then you need to use Kabal. Fight fire with fire. I can go toe to toe with all the top fighters...REO is no different.

3. DEDICATION: I want to be the best Kabal. I won't stop until my name is considered #1. This is my drive and my dedication. I won't stop until all other Kabals lie lifeless in a bloody pool filled with their spinal bones and back juices

4. WHY: You will put me on this squad if you want the job done right. REO is not ready for this, the surprise will throw him off. He won't be ready for this underrated killer and will pay the ultimate price. I have been pretty casual about this game in the past, but now it is time to step up my game and take what is rightfully mine. You NEED top Kabals on this team. You NEED pure villainous killers. You NEED to think like a killer if you want to stop one...

The question for you is: To what lengths are you willing to go to dethrone this dark prince?
If I am to defeat him. Then I will pick up the dark crown from his ashes and place it upon my own head to rule as the King of Kabals....
A new dark villan will be born.... But like I said, I am the man to get the job done. What price are you willing to pay to end this madness?

"Now I am become death. The destroyer of worlds." - Kabal
Application Approved

Your words brought thunder to these Walls. Im encouraged by your dark passion for burning the demon down who is known as Lord Reo. I cannot argue with what you wrote. Hired.

I would join, but I would be denied since I am not experienced enough. Now if this was Trepound hunting squad I would get in on that.
Pig of the Hut more like Pig of the Hunt out to conquer the REO Motor Car Company the most most dominate play as of December 2012 in Mortal Kombat, REO. You need to get CAT in on this he beat REO in the team tournament at Dallas. Also I doubt you could get him to take part in your shenanigans but Perfect Legend seems to have a chip on his shoulder about REO right now.
Application Pending

Defeat the Evil Slips and you will instantly be given an officer position.

Pig Of The Hut

ALL APPLICATIONS PENDING ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Carry out these instructions provided to show your dedication.