What's new

The REO Assassination Militia Squad

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Squad Name:

The REO Assassination Militia Squad (R.A.M.S.)

Purpose:
To Destroy REO with no sympathy
Eliminate his chance of top 8 at all cost
Take No Prisoners

Your Pay for those who complete the job:
You will bathed with Gold, Silver and 1000 Virgins

Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?

When :
SCR/WB/FR (If it doesnt happen at one of these locations we are all a big bunch of fail and we are officially reo's slaves)

Members:
1. Pig
2. B W1zZ
3. Showtime
4. DJTMIT
5. Relaxedstate
6. GGA HAN
7. xKhaoTikx
8. XBlades
9. Insuperable
10. FOREVER KING

Elite Cheerleading Squad:
1. Justice

Pending Applications:
1. STB Chongo
2. Mikemetroid
3. Vip3r
4. STB TakeAChance
5. Glass_Sword
6. SatsuiYesHadou (young SatSui has completed 1/2 tasks - The Salt is Strong w this one)
7. Flankster117

Denied Applications:
1. GLoRToR (But under review for other position - update - Denied)
2. Owerbart
3. GLoRToR Again for being a complete fool

Unable to compete due to Death/Is Dying
1. @The Ghost of KT Smith

The Time has come people. Our community and villages has been ransacked over and over and over by this Power Tier Whoring Mongrel whose dashed his ways into our villages, taking our food, stolen our children (sonic fox) and raped the women and me he see fit at his will. He speaks to no one and has proclaimed our nation (community) Free. He has made our glorious King William Thomas Brady Menoutis III salty and for this alone we shall strike back

He's working for the power up above, the almighty Lord and god himself Emperor Tri-Force. We must stop this mutiny and his dominance.

It must end in the lands of CA, PA, or GA. Whose With me? I will only accept true hungry competitors who will entice me strong words, words that breathe fire and rage and fortitude. I need balls people, men or women with balls of steel to run into the volcano and slay this vicious hideous beast.

Use video below as inspiration:

B W1zZ

Noob
~I am the most complete Raiden in the universe. I flawlessed him at Devastation and I can do it again, only now my Raiden is at a level unthought of.

~Raiden

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
~Highly dedicated. I can't give an estimate on the amount of hours but I will make a point to get training sessions in with the fabled Detroitballn, arguably just as skilled with Kabal as REO.

~Because beast blood runs through my veins.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo Because my character is the answer to Kabal.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo Jade
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE Forever, starting NOW.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? Because you love me and we are best buds.

Justice

Noob
I'll be the cheerleader! In that caacity, here is some additional inspirational scenes to motivate you:

The beginning of Gladiator
The scene in LOTR: Return of the King when Aragorn is addressing the troops in front of the gates to Mordor

Pig Of The Hut

Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo Because my character is the answer to Kabal.
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE Forever, starting NOW.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? Because you love me and we are best buds.
Application denied

Reason Being: You have to show up and have any MU footage of your gameplay for us to see

Pig Of The Hut

~I am the most complete Raiden in the universe. I flawlessed him at Devastation and I can do it again, only now my Raiden is at a level unthought of.

~Raiden

~Highly dedicated. I can't give an estimate on the amount of hours but I will make a point to get training sessions in with the fabled Detroitballn, arguably just as skilled with Kabal as REO.

~Because beast blood runs through my veins.
Application Granted

Welcome Aboard The Reo Assassination Militia Squad

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Application:
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? Because there's no other more dedicated Jade player than me and freer character to Jade than Kabal.
Fixed

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo- As heartless as REO is, I don't think he has it in him to blow a 16 year olds back out.
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo-Reptile
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE- I'll just play online for a little bit everyday.
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?- Idk YOLO