What's new

The REO Assassination Militia Squad

Owerbart

I miss you
It is possible that I'm going to NY in March maybe then I could to play some of the big boys. Actually I think Ermac has a pretty nice shot against kuh-bawl. Also Pig Of The Hut, I would love to get some matches against your Kenshi. But still the trip needs to be confirmed and I'm going for work, so maybe I won't have so much free time.

PS: I want to be in the squad and be the little rat who is actually cheering for REO

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It is possible that I'm going to NY in March maybe then I could to play some of the big boys. Actually I think Ermac has a pretty nice shot against kuh-bawl. Also Pig Of The Hut, I would love to get some matches against your Kenshi. But still the trip needs to be confirmed and I'm going for work, so maybe I won't have so much free time.

PS: I want to be in the squad and be the little rat who is actually cheering for REO
Application Denied

Reasoning:
Betrayal

Pig Of The Hut

Please allow me to join this squad, after being embarrassed by him on stream 5-1 in our mm, him winning 3 majors in a row is enough. It's time to shut down the machine that is Reo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Application Granted

Reasoning:
The Salt Is stronggggggggggggggggg with this one, which leads to anger which leads to determination which leads to the Fall of Reo

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Explain what your duties in this operation would be

go on........
1. Piss Pig of the Hut off daily.
2. Promote the Squad on the forum and in stream.
3. Cheer the squad on all the time.
4. Point and laugh when REO bodies you all.
5. Be not-serious-at-all like usual and then misunderstood for it.

Pig Of The Hut

1. Piss Pig of the Hut off daily.
2. Promote the Squad on the forum and in stream.
3. Cheer the squad on all the time.
4. Point and laugh when REO bodies you all.
5. Be not-serious-at-all like usual and then misunderstood for it.
Application Denied

Reasoning:
Our company has no insurance policy so we can not cover the actions of Mentally insane members making erroneous comments from acute observations. We've taken your submission seriously and found a future employer for you to apply to. You seem to bode well here.

Link:
http://www.cmcircus.com/work/index.html

Pig Of The Hut

Don't forget delete all the posts in the thread that argue for why you SHOULDN'T be in the squad.
And dont forget quit squad, join squad, quit squad, join squad and make observations no one respects nor cares for

Also we cant have someone in the squad who has changed his/her name 5x+

Identity crises arent allowed