What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Oh yeah lemme just finish breeding my pidgey and I'll be ready.
Cool.

And for the trading, how is that going to work? We trade each other our pokemon with our items between our XY games, then you put in your ORAS game and I trade you yours, then you put in your XY and I put in my ORAS and you trade me mine? That seem right?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Cool.

And for the trading, how is that going to work? We trade each other our pokemon with our items between our XY games, then you put in your ORAS game and I trade you yours, then you put in your XY and I put in my ORAS and you trade me mine? That seem right?
Yeah that seems to be the easiest way to go about it.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Yeah that seems to be the easiest way to go about it.
Alright, sounds good. Is it okay if we do all 17 of mine that I want to bring? I know that's a lot and it's probably going to be pretty time consuming so if you only want to/have time to do like 5 I'd understand.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Cool.

Ok hopping on.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Alright, sounds good. Is it okay if we do all 17 of mine that I want to bring? I know that's a lot and it's probably going to be pretty time consuming so if you only want to/have time to do like 5 I'd understand.
Nah it's cool I have a lot too.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Anyone tried out ubers yet? Mega rayquaza needs its own tier! Nothing stops it! Did I mention it can hold an item!?