What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

I got you man. No worries. :) I think I already have you added but if not I'll do it soon.
In OR and AS im trying to catch groudon with Adamant nature and perfect iv's (31/31/31/?/31/31) its taking forever so for now im battling on X and Y. Any tips on catching groundon with those stats. I got ralts with synchronize to pass on the nature. Then i have Durant with truant to use entrainment so i have more turns to catch him.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Mega Sceptile will probably be one that I try first.
Heatran is definitely yer best partner. Takes care of all of Sceptile's weaknesses and Sceptilebdoes the same for almost all of Heatran's excluding fighting types. He can be yer rock setter and special wall/fairy destroyer.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
In OR and AS im trying to catch groudon with Adamant nature and perfect iv's (31/31/31/?/31/31) its taking forever so for now im battling on X and Y. Any tips on catching groundon with those stats. I got ralts with synchronize to pass on the nature. Then i have Durant with truant to use entrainment so i have more turns to catch him.
Just give it to me and I'll hack it. Best option lol. Aside from that it's just battle him over and over and over til ya catch the right one,which can take an eternity.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I'm just gonna trade my stones over. So just 6 at a time I guess. I already traded my other items using the GTS, but you can't trade mega stones with that.
What do you mean "6 at a time"? You can go into your boxes and trade. You're not limited to party pokemon. And when can you get on? My code's 3926-6343-4094

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
What do you mean "6 at a time"? You can go into your boxes and trade. You're not limited to party pokemon. And when can you get on? My code's 3926-6343-4094
Oh ok, I wasn't sure how many my limit was. So just to be sure I'm doing this right, I'm gonna get on X, trade you random Pkmn holding the items I want to transfer (All my good pkmns have been traded over already using pokebank) and then I'm gonna get on OR and you're gonna trade them back to me? I can get on right now if you can.

ShadowBeatz

Oh ok, I wasn't sure how many my limit was. So just to be sure I'm doing this right, I'm gonna get on X, trade you random Pkmn holding the items I want to transfer (All my good pkmns have been traded over already using pokebank) and then I'm gonna get on OR and you're gonna trade them back to me? I can get on right now if you can.
Yeah, pretty much. If you can let me know exactly how many you have that'd be great, just so I can keep track and know I got them all. You're gonna have to have pokemon in OR to trade back to me though. You have Pokebank?

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Yeah, pretty much. If you can let me know exactly how many you have that'd be great, just so I can keep track and know I got them all. You're gonna have to have pokemon in OR to trade back to me though. You have Pokebank?
It's gonna be 20 items total. Give me a few mins tho cause I need to capture a few more random pokemon in OR. And yea I have Pokebank

ShadowBeatz

It's gonna be 20 items total. Give me a few mins tho cause I need to capture a few more random pokemon in OR. And yea I have Pokebank
No need to catch them then. You can just transfer the pokemon I trade you from your X version to your OR and trade them back to me :D

I'm on now, so just hit me up whenever you're ready

ShadowBeatz

1. Beedrill (Love the glass cannons :D)
2. Pidgeot (Best looking mega imo. Looks glorious)
3. Audino (Thing just takes hits all damn day like nobody's business)

Mega Banette is still number 1 for me though