What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Error

DF2+R2
Doesn't look bad tbh. I would throw in clorophyll Venusaur instead of Victoreebell, but I can't be mean to my waifu so.
I use Victribel because he can use weatherball and hidden power ground so he can fight off steel types and heatran. If Chlorophyll Venusaur could use weatherball I probably would've use him instead too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I use Victribel because he can use weatherball and hidden power ground so he can fight off steel types and heatran. If Chlorophyll Venusaur could use weatherball I probably would've use him instead too.
Venusair actually has a really solid mixed growth set for sun. He gets the +2 boost on both attack stats and uses eq, giga drain/grass knot and sludge bomb. The only thing you would really have a lot of struggle against is ferrothorn.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
After all the playtime in the new games now, who are yer guys new favorite megas? Idk if I cpuld give a list of less than 5, because I have a bunch of megas I love. So I'll just do my 5 faves of not banned megas (yer list can include them I just didn't on mine):

Venusaur
T-tar
Beedrill
Altaria
Aerodactyl

Honorable mentions:
Houndoom
Alakazam

Error

DF2+R2
After all the playtime in the new games now, who are yer guys new favorite megas? Idk if I cpuld give a list of less than 5, because I have a bunch of megas I love. So I'll just do my 5 faves of not banned megas (yer list can include them I just didn't on mine):

Venusaur
T-tar
Beedrill
Altaria
Aerodactyl

Honorable mentions:
Houndoom
Alakazam
Houndoom
Aggron
Alakazam
Metagross

Also, speaking of Venusaur, can someone hook me up with a chlorophyll Venusaur/Ivy/Bulba?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs

Venusaur
T-tar
Beedrill
Altaria
Aerodactyl

Honorable mentions:
Houndoom
Alakazam
Banette
Audino

The rest are peasants

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
These go under, Megas that could've just been an evolution list, same with Houndoom tbh.
I'll have yer Bulbasaur some time tomorrow. HP Fire?
Bruh Houndoom is legit now I'm telling you man. I can cut and paste the team I ise him with up if you want. It needs tweaking but it still gets me W's right now. He is super good for this meta. Fucks up Mega Metagross, Megabro, the Lati's, Mega Sableye and a big offensive one is Bisharp. Just a whole mess of things that don't want to deal with it. I would give it a try.

Error

DF2+R2
I'll have yer Bulbasaur some time tomorrow. HP Fire?
Bruh Houndoom is legit now I'm telling you man. I can cut and paste the team I ise him with up if you want. It needs tweaking but it still gets me W's right now. He is super good for this meta. Fucks up Mega Metagross, Megabro, the Lati's, Mega Sableye and a big offensive one is Bisharp. Just a whole mess of things that don't want to deal with it. I would give it a try.
Just it having chlorophyll is fine, I just got an action replay in the mail today, I know how to edit everything else, but I'm struggling to create hidden ability mons.

I'm joking about Houndoom, I think he's great withthe right support, I just feel like he should've gotten another evolution before a Mega because this game needs a bigger Hound family. That last team that I showed you has had some success, and I have a singles OU team that I've been working on too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just it having chlorophyll is fine, I just got an action replay in the mail today, I know how to edit everything else, but I'm struggling to create hidden ability mons.

I'm joking about Houndoom, I think he's great withthe right support, I just feel like he should've gotten another evolution before a Mega because this game needs a bigger Hound family. That last team that I showed you has had some success, and I have a singles OU team that I've been working on too.
Oh I feel dumb now. @.@ lol yeah I remember that team it was pretty solid. I found specs sylveon has good synergy with him as well as mew.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The top 5 ladder dude.
Oh right haha. Honestly he lost that once I took away Gliscor's and chansey's item's on the first two turns. I already knew it and so did he lol. We just played it out until he got tired of it. Beedrill was my win condition that battle and once he lost his check to it in gliscor (he didn't technically lose it, but without toxic orb he isn't anywhere near as hard to deal with) I could freely u-turn and poison jab about.