What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think much of why he was banned in OU is true. It's been refreshing (though difficult lol) to build teams w/o him... he's just that frog.
Yeah the meta is super clean right now tbh. I really like how it is running put atm. Every playstyle you could want to play feels just as viable as the rest. Stall is super popular for now too though. Fucking Sableye! So glad I mostly run shit that bodies him lol.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Any chance anyone has a Sap Sipper Azurill/Marill/Azumarill?

Also, was Azumarill seriously introduced in Gen 2? I played the SHIT out of Silver and I don't recall seeing it once. Ever. In anything. Game, strategy guides, nothing.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Any chance anyone has a Sap Sipper Azurill/Marill/Azumarill?

Also, was Azumarill seriously introduced in Gen 2? I played the SHIT out of Silver and I don't recall seeing it once. Ever. In anything. Game, strategy guides, nothing.
Yeah I've played Azu in every game since gen II haha. It's even in the first Pokemon movie if I recall correctly. No sap sipper doe. :/ sorry.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Damn I registered for Battle of Hoenn to get this tyrunt but the list of eligible pokemon to use is so small idk how you are supposed to win anything lol.

Enigma

Noob
Kinda off topic but..
Do you guys remember how for injustice there was a group of people that used to stream gameplay analysis and stuff on twitch? Are they still around?