What's new

The Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
If you go into your PC, do all of the pokemon you're trying to use have a little blue pentagon next to all those shapes and shit? If they don't then I think that means they're illegal and you can't bring them online
Damn a lot of mine don't have the blue thing. That's crazy, I was able to use them in X/Y online tho.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
If you go into your PC, do all of the pokemon you're trying to use have a little blue pentagon next to all those shapes and shit? If they don't then I think that means they're illegal and you can't bring them online.

I just did this and I realized my Cradily is illegal :( I wasn't using him in our battle, but that makes me sad all the same. Time to breed a new one
Yea, I'm gonna have to breed a lot of mine again, I don't mind too much since I have a 6IV Ditto, it's just gonna be hella time consuming lol.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Damn a lot of mine don't have the blue thing. That's crazy, I was able to use them in X/Y online tho.
Ahhh weak. Well, if you can make a team of 6 that do have it and you want to challenge me to see if that was the problem feel free. If you can't then no biggie. I'll get back to breeding :)

Are you guys both playing ORAS?
Yeah. I think the problem is Ramp's a no good dirty rotten cheater :p

ShadowBeatz

Yea, I'm gonna have to breed a lot of mine again, I don't mind too much since I have a 6IV Ditto, it's just gonna be hella time consuming lol.
It shouldn't be too bad seeing as you already have the Natures, IVs and Egg Moves you want. Just stick an Everstone and Destiny Knot on them bitches and wait until you get the right IV spread.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Ahhh weak. Well, if you can make a team of 6 that do have it and you want to challenge me to see if that was the problem feel free. If you can't then no biggie. I'll get back to breeding :)

Yeah. I think the problem is Ramp's a no good dirty rotten cheater :p
Yea, I'll see if I can make a team of 6 real quick.

And lol, most of those illegal ones came from Black. Back when one of my friends use to give me all those Pkmn lol

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
It shouldn't be too bad seeing as you already have the Natures, IVs and Egg Moves you want. Just stick an Everstone and Destiny Knot on them bitches and wait until you get the right IV spread.
Yea, it's not so bad. I'm gonna focus on the ones that don't need trading to evolve then I'll worry about those later.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
@ShadowBeatz My Virizon, Cobalion, and Terrakion are illegal because I used hacked masterballs to catch them lol. So lame.

Edit: My Reshiram is illegal too, but I caught that one legit in Black. So idk what the deal is there.

ShadowBeatz

@ShadowBeatz My Virizon, Cobalion, and Terrakion are illegal because I used hacked masterballs to catch them lol. So lame.

Edit: My Reshiram is illegal too, but I caught that one legit in Black. So idk what the deal is there.
Damn lol. Pokemon cracking down.

And about that Reshiram, I'm not entirely sure, but I think I heard somewhere that you can only use pokemon that were "born" in Gen 6, so anything transferred from Gen 5 and before can't be used in wifi. Not 100% sure, but that might be a thing

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Damn lol. Pokemon cracking down.

And about that Reshiram, I'm not entirely sure, but I think I heard somewhere that you can only use pokemon that were "born" in Gen 6, so anything transferred from Gen 5 and before can't be used in wifi. Not 100% sure, but that might be a thing
Yea I think that's it, because I'm noticing the pkmn I caught legit in Black, are considered illegal even tho there's nothing hacked about them.

ShadowBeatz

@ShadowBeatz Does Porygon stay as an electric type for the remainder of the match after he uses that move? Even if he switches out?
No, he goes back to normal after switching out. I LOVE that set. If I bring him in on a pokemon with Levitate and convert him to the Electric type, he can't be hit for super effective damage, which is huge because he's SO damn bulky

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
No, he goes back to normal after switching out. I LOVE that set. If I bring him in on a pokemon with Levitate and convert him to the Electric type, he can't be hit for super effective damage, which is huge because he's SO damn bulky
My team right now has no synergy at all lol.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
nah man I understand. It's not the best situation. Just some team building advice I guess.
GGs. I'm gonna try to breed some good mons with proper movesets and stuff lol. I have a general idea on what I should be trying to do and stuff, I just suck at being creative at making a team lol

ShadowBeatz

GGs. I'm gonna try to breed some good mons with proper movesets and stuff lol. I have a general idea on what I should be trying to do and stuff, I just suck at being creative at making a team lol
What I normally do is I'll think of a pokemon that I want to use and go online to see all of the moves it can learn, be it by level up, TM, tutor or breeding, and see if I can come up with some crazy set. That Porygon set is a good example. I don't really have a team in mind when I breed. I just bred up 2 and a half boxes of swag ass pokemon and I put them together randomly :D

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
What I normally do is I'll think of a pokemon that I want to use and go online to see all of the moves it can learn, be it by level up, TM, tutor or breeding, and see if I can come up with some crazy set. That Porygon set is a good example. I don't really have a team in mind when I breed. I just bred up 2 and a half boxes of swag ass pokemon and I put them together randomly :D
Yea, there's 3 I wanna use right now. Mega Sceptile, Mega Beedrill, and Mega Pidgeot. Not all in one team of course, but I wanna use them eventually. They're so bad ass.

I also noticed most of my mons were sweepers, so I need to make more def walls and support.

ShadowBeatz

GGs Ramp. Curse you for taking advantage of my lack of discipline and wanting to Destiny Bond everything :D

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
GGs Ramp. Curse you for taking advantage of my lack of discipline and wanting to Destiny Bond everything :D
GGs. If I didn't outspeed Delphox, I would have lost for sure lol. And I had a brain fart and forgot it was psychic and ended up attacking with psyshock lol

ShadowBeatz

GGs. If I didn't outspeed Delphox, I would have lost for sure lol. And I had a brain fart and forgot it was psychic and ended up attacking with psyshock lol
I completely forgot that you had Gengar haha. Mega Gengar outspeeds freaking everything and I needed that Prankster DB to take it out, but I forgot lmao. Looking back, I didn't have anything to take out greninja either so I was in a rough spot anyway :D

ShadowBeatz

Now I want to do more battling lol. Anytime Castform gets a kill I get hype. Anyone down? Bring whatever you want I don't care :D