What's new

The Official Downplayer Scale

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
I definitely downplay wowo hella. Or maybe I'm right. Either eay she depends on the actual skill and reads of the player much more than other top chars imo

I MB rush the shit out of ppl. I said i was coming back to IGAU full time and placed top 4 at a major when god knows how many said I would never get out of pools again. You wanna put someone om blast? put 99% of this site on blast...

Its DUMB to say that a character has NO losing mu's.. When the game evolves and some of these "handicap" matches end up being slight adv or even, then maybe you guys will learn... geez man.. the stupidity from MK9 has carried over..

"Cage loses to Kitana", "Kenshi is free to cross ups", etc all over again...
You are not allowed to have an opinion because you stood us up for the 2nd time on the podcast.

this is stupid.. most of you will all be wrong by the games end. A lot of these so called "bad" characters will end up being good as well as a lot of these "hard mu's" end up being even.

E

Eldriken

oh my god. Do people not realize this thing was mostly for fun and we were just fucking around? Also @rev0lver I wanted you over khaotik

Noobe believes we only lose to frost. And beat or slightly go even against the Cast. Though he's really good so the theory could maybe possibly be true.
I guess I could see where he's coming from. Not saying I agree with him, however. But Frost seems like the hardest character for us to do ANYTHING against. Anything.

Definitely my most hated matchup and @Rickyraws could tell you that. He's the fuckin' reason I hate the matchup so much, lol.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
He doesn't, but when theo says that aqua man is not a perfect character and he has weaknesses and tough match-ups equates to downplaying in this community because they can't stand to NOT have aqua man as an undisputed perfect top tier.
That's wrong. You don't know the outrageous shit he says in private.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
@Emperor DMS
I am disappointed. You allowed the hysteria of the masses to dictate a change in the scale. Think about it, kdz and rico have dominated the scene at one time or another. Sinestro has had some respectable placings but he has not even come close to what adam and superman did. I demand a reconsideration.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I MB rush the shit out of ppl. I said i was coming back to IGAU full time and placed top 4 at a major when god knows how many said I would never get out of pools again. You wanna put someone om blast? put 99% of this site on blast...

Its DUMB to say that a character has NO losing mu's.. When the game evolves and some of these "handicap" matches end up being slight adv or even, then maybe you guys will learn... geez man.. the stupidity from MK9 has carried over..

"Cage loses to Kitana", "Kenshi is free to cross ups", etc all over again...
"Anyone not named Kung Lao or Kabal automatically loses to Kenshi at least 7-3"

"Sub-Zero was top 5 in vanilla"

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with the point at hand and have been banging this drum since last June, but dude... lol

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
The best Sinestro has Aquaman's logo for an avatar now but wants to be bumped back on the down-player's list because of our hysteria.