What's new

The most hype songs to listen to when playing Mortal Kombat

The Immortals-Mortal Kombat

Come on this should have been top of the list...
This. You know, this is still a great jam for occasions like when you're in the shower and feeling "ninja-y" or when you're high and stuck in traffic and feeling "ninja-y" or when you're so excited for something the only way to express your excitement is by being "ninja-y" ... basically when you feel "ninja-y"

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
His latest album, Perfect Hair, is my second favorite album that he's made thus far. My first being Fear of a Black Tangent. That should tell you something. If you're going to check out that song then play it on Rapgenius.com, because the youtube version is cut by a few seconds and Aesop's verse is shortened.
I Finally got around to listening to the album its actually pretty good. I also really liked Fear of a Black Tangent but the Avantcore EP was my favorite for me, all my friends disagree with me though lol.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I Finally got around to listening to the album its actually pretty good. I also really liked Fear of a Black Tangent but the Avantcore EP was my favorite for me, all my friends disagree with me though lol.
I really enjoy what he does. I only really dislike the Weather. It's not a bad album, but I just can't get into it. I don't know.