What's new

The most hype songs to listen to when playing Mortal Kombat

cyanide_skittle

Who am I? Jabberwocky Superfly
-Excess by Tricky-
Queen of the Damned Soundtrack
I've always been a fan of that soundtrack. :)

OP - Really good thread topic.

It's really damn hard to choose just one song, but I'm going to go with something that usually stands the test of time for me and is a usual suspect on a lot of my gaming mixes.

Song: Pet
Artist: A Perfect Circle
Album: Thirteenth Step

I have to say this is going to be one weird ass playlist!
lmao! Anyways once the game is released, we should think about making a thread listing some songs/instrumentals we think best fit the characters or stages we play and their theme. Like with the Kung Lao example I gave. Would you guys be interested in something like this?

macro

Eezeepeezee
lmao! Anyways once the game is released, we should think about making a thread listing some songs/instrumentals we think best fit the characters or stages we play and their theme. Like with the Kung Lao example I gave. Would you guys be interested in something like this?
I already was going to make a playlist for myself for Quan Chi like this.
But I guess now I'll just post it when I make it.

Bronson

Noob
Face Fisted - The Dethalbum - Dethklok

I actually used that track for a stage in Tekken Tag 2. I wish more games would allow custom soundtracks like that.

Side note, I am really bummed Chinese Ninja Warrior is not on Spotify. I've never thought to look since I have the album anyway. :(
When i saw Raidens Brutality in the trailer the first thing I thought of was BLOODROCUTED!

FTR if someone is playing Aquaman in Injustice and you not blasting Murmaider 2 while doing so, they have failed in my eyes

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fallen Garden - Tekken Tag Tournament Two OST:

This song has always screamed MK to me.

Last edited:

macro

Eezeepeezee
Actually, I think I'm going to switch my song to this before it's to late.

Edit: I'll be changing this again because i just realized that we pretty much already have the song Technologic. So i hope you guys like The Aquabats!

Last edited: