What's new

The most hype character in injustice?

Most hype character?

• Total voters

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Scorpion, Killer Frost, Black Adam.

The Flash is cheating! He has a smiley next to his name. How can you resist the smiley.?

Sonya Blade

Mission Accomplished
Of the characters listed...honestly I get excited watching Batman play just because of how relentless he is with his trait.

Other than that, I do get excited when I see lower tier characters do good. I was watching people play and a guy did a Joker teeth loop combo. It was so sick :p

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I don't know how seeing someone get locked down in the corner against full bar NW and watching as their hopes and dreams are shattered right before them isn't hype.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
shazam because of how flashy his normals, specials, and combos are. also he always shouts out his name like a pokemon :p wish there was a dedicated SHAZAM button :(

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't know how seeing someone get locked down in the corner against full bar NW and watching as their hopes and dreams are shattered right before them isn't hype.
I don't know how Bane screaming YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH the second you fuck up then going level 3 and taking your life and your spine isn't hype.

This community doesn't know what hype is.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I don't know how Bane screaming YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH the second you fuck up then going level 3 and taking your life and your spine isn't hype.

This community doesn't know what hype is.
You getting banned again would be hype.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Superman those F23's get me jumping out my seat everytime I watch, he's so HYPE and it's like what's going to happen after F23? Another F23!?!?!?!? WHO KNOWS!?

But seriously... I Picked Shazam because he's my main :3
I do enjoy playing him and always pull off amazing come backs, don't know if it's me or him but I get some hyped up games.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
hehe. what's it originally from? never even heard of rizzlas, I'm a blunt lover <3
It just hit me... literally haha no but I just thought It sound alright and looked even better typed up, So yeah it happened :p
Also it gives me an excuse to let people call me Zig/Ziggy :3

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Shazam is the only true answer. Hell just his mid round victory taunts are hype. Anyone else think the kid say SHAZAM is more hyp than the adult. Kid puts more gusto into it.

Little off topic but Jax is probably the most hype fighting game character ever. I only played a little mk so when I first saw high level Jax I was legit getting really hyped.