What's new

The most hype character in injustice?

Most hype character?

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Okay so my question is simple who is the Most hype character to watch?
My personal choice is easy...The flash, why? because some of the stuff he can pull off is hype!!! like while in trait mode someone uses superman's super and you speed dodge to avoid it, or avoid any move with speed dodge is pretty hype. 63% BnB's offline, OTG's that cross up are pretty hype, getting zoned out then finally getting in and doing a one touch of death combo using 2 bars trait and an OTG cross up is Super Hype. i can go on an on LOL. so any who is your pick?
also the polls don't go to a high enough number so i had to leave some out in that case just vote other and post and i'll try to update this list of the characters that are not on the poll.
Lobo: 2
Joker:
Harley:
Lex:
Deathstroke:
Doomsday:
Sinestro:
Bane: 1
Wonder Woman:
Batgirl:
Cyborg:
Hawkgirl:

GGA 16 Bit
Pig Of The Hut
KT Smith
Tom Brady
REO
GamerBlake90
Smarrgasm
Perfect Legend
CD jr
@too many people i could tag

REO's dick was just... omg.

green arrow is the hypest for me for the same reason shang was, right after him it's a tie between grundy and shazaam, then ares. omfg Alucard's ares omfg.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Dude its any one of the grapplers. Shazam, Grundy, Bane, and i guess lobo to an extent. Ares is also pretty hype IMO. I would have to see flash at a tournament im at thats big to gauge his hype but i bet its huge too.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Nightwing. Catwoman, Grundy are close too. I guess I find any sort of zoning really boring to watch. Flash too, mainly because people consider him pretty low tier compared to the others I mentioned and I love a good underdog.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
why is AE and mahvel so much more hype than injustice doe? thoses games just have that hype factor that you can't ignore, one read in AE can lead to a blow up and its so hype, injustice atleast as of now, not so much :(
This game will never have a legit hype factor.

I'd say killer frost because she's one character that can make legitimate Comebacks from getting perfected to winning because of vortex

I'd pick batgirl for this reason but she's not on the list

Zyphox

I'd say killer frost because she's one character that can make legitimate Comebacks from getting perfected to winning because of vortex

I'd pick batgirl for this reason but she's not on the list
she's in the post on the list, also flash has that same comeback factor :)

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
This game's engine design doesn't allow for too much creativity. I don't think the "hype" will sustain over time.

That being said, the characters with the best resets and extended combos will probably get my vote.

Zyphox

This game's engine design doesn't allow for too much creativity. I don't think the "hype" will sustain over time.

That being said, the characters with the best resets and extended combos will probably get my vote.
one touch death vortex with a bar, where i do the sonipound i have two mix up options, front facing sonic pound or cross up version, both do insane damage, and if done in a match is death literally.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
one touch death vortex with a bar, where i do the sonipound i have two mix up options, front facing sonic pound or cross up version, both do insane damage, and if done in a match is death literally.
If/when this pops up on stream for tournament, you know people will be going nuts over it. :d

Zyphox

If/when this pops up on stream for tournament, you know people will be going nuts over it. :d
hell yeah i do this in matches all the time, i was on stream on gamerblakes and i did this to someone lol the stream chat was filled with damn....... lol also hype combos like this would be insane