What's new

The most hype character in injustice?

Most hype character?

• Total voters

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol at Green Lantern getting no votes so far. He is really boring tbh....I bet Yellow Lantern would have gotten votes though for sure.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Not trying to derail the thread, but MK9 and Injustice are very hype games if you know what's up and follow the players. Watching high-level MK9 or Injustice is just as tense and satisfying to me as AE or Marvel (more so even). Hype to me is less about the game and/or the character animations (though they help), and more about the actual players. How those players play and the history behind them is what brings hype in the first place IMO.

I'll never understand the thought that SF is so much deeper/more hype than any other fighting game due to things all FGs share and are about. Just like in AE, a good read in MK9 can blow someone up, and some/many matches become slower paced and about spacing/wiff punishing/reading your opponent.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Shazam is super hype because all the reads he has to make, all of which can get him blown the hell up if hes wrong.

Chars that vortex with safe 50/50 is the definition of anti-hype.
Wish you guys would be hype about yall youtube page and post some stuff on it lol

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

oh my, i thought i was gonna be the only person who picked shazam haha. Shazam is hype as shit when he's slammin people into the ground and between rounds "SHAZAM!!" I just the best

Not trying to derail the thread, but MK9 and Injustice are very hype games if you know what's up and follow the players. Watching high-level MK9 or Injustice is just as tense and satisfying to me as AE or Marvel (more so even). Hype to me is less about the game and/or the character animations (though they help), and more about the actual players. How those players play and the history behind them is what brings hype in the first place IMO.

I'll never understand the thought that SF is so much deeper/more hype than any other fighting game due to things all FGs share and are about. Just like in AE, a good read in MK9 can blow someone up, and some/many matches become slower paced and about spacing/wiff punishing/reading your opponent.
I love MK9, Injustice and SF4, i think they are all hype and so fun to watch. However Mahvel is just garbage to watch imo. I really dont understand why people like it so much. SF4 is far better imo. I do watch some mahvel just because Chris G destroying them boys is hilarious

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
40% of the vote for Billy Batson.

All is right in the world.

(Injustice's soundtrack is the opposite of hype though holy fuck)

Garasky

Noob
I don't believe in the characters when it comes to hype, it's the matches themselves. Someone post some hype matches is HDquality yea? Although the lesser played characters do help.

ryublaze

Noob
Watching Slips and MIT guess right with Scorpion on every 50/50 in MK9 was the hypest thing I've ever seen, and since he's pretty much the same in Injustice, then Scorpion.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Yelling does not equal hype. Stream numbers and other factors play into making this game being hype and/or popular in FGC. Capcom crowd yells every time someone gets hit. Nothing wrong with it but its just how they roll.

Uotan

Unban Joker
Shazam has his round win pose/f22 "SHAZAM!" to get the crowd yelling, Solomon Grundy was born on a Monday, Bane has his ridiculous corner pressure and low-tier hype behind him. Ares has literal chaos dunks, and GA has Chris G.

I don't know who to pick from those so I'm not voting.

AkTiVe

o.o
I voted Flash, I can't help but to shout ''Swag'' ''Swag'' ''Swag'' ''Swag''
every time he connects hits with his Ganeijin aka Trait :p

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Rushdown characters are the hypest. Non-stop action >>> shooting projectiles and whiffing normals/air-normals all day.