What's new

The Metal Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I may have crossed into that weird part of metal that no one should go. That being said, the musicians in this band play tight and precise as hell.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
new fav song. never heard of this band until the other day under rated AF.

btw one of the best endings to a song i have ever heard.

Last edited:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder

hey this is pretty good. I've never heard of them either; everything that makes metalcore cool with none of what makes it corny

Zoidberg747

hey this is pretty good. I've never heard of them either; everything that makes metalcore cool with none of what makes it corny
Yeah that owned, gonna have to give their other stuff a listen.

Unrelated note I dont know if I have posted groove metal songs before but these are some of my favorites:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I feel like I may have posted one of these before, but whatever.

I fucking love all three of these. Scourge of Iron is one of my favourite traditional death metal songs of all time, if not one of my favourite songs in general. Solo is fucking evil, man. *Rubs body*

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yeah that ending gives goosebumps everytime. unfortunately thats their best song :( their other songs aren't tht good.

Fredrik Thordendal contributed to the new Wolfenstein sound track
Haha, this reminds me... having Mezzerschmitt do some music for the new Wolfenstein game, would have been an appropriate choice as well. Even if it was just for showing game credits. The legend Hellhammer plays drums in this band, among many others. Listen to those toms in the beginning!

Be'lakor is far and away the best "newer" metal bad I've heard. Not a single bad song on any of their albums. Definitely give them a peep.

Someone posted a song if their's a while back in the topic and I instantly fell in love with it. Highly recommend them.

And speaking of newer, one of my favorites, Cormorant, put out a new record recently. This is my favorite song off it:

Zoidberg747

Be'lakor is far and away the best "newer" metal bad I've heard. Not a single bad song on any of their albums. Definitely give them a peep.

This has been my new workout music, thanks bro.

I just discovered this norwegian progressive metal band, they kickass: