What's new

The Metal Thread

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Just because this is TYM i gotta start it off with somethin classy

Also gotta rep some of my boys from my hood

Also i like some Slam i dunno if anyone else does but heres 1 for now to see if anyone also is into this

Some DC

Some MC

theres some for now.. pretty stoked to see a thread like this haha i love music especially heavy genres. see if you guys dig any of these

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Anyone here like Gojira? I find that their albums sound awful but they are great live.
If I could actually decide then either Gojira or Bloodbath would probably be my favourite band. I love the fuck out of almost everything they've done.

Also... this band is sexual. Lawd.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So much metal in this thread...

*Sniff*

(And some random dubstepcore but let's just put that behind us)

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This is new so a lot of you have probably heard this already but this shit is too good to not post. Haven't heard the entire album yet but FUCK this track is beastly.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I just found this today. Mixture of flamenco with metal. 10000000X more badass then it sounds, highly highly recommended(PS it is instrumental)

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
After listening to this many times, I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about this. I've been a diehard Whitechapel fan since their first album.(Phil Bozeman even autographed my Swagdana after a concert) Phil's vocals are definitely different this time around, and it's very atmospherical. Idk. How do you guys feel about this?

@Zoidberg747

Zoidberg747

After listening to this many times, I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about this. I've been a diehard Whitechapel fan since their first album.(Phil Bozeman even autographed my Swagdana after a concert) Phil's vocals are definitely different this time around, and it's very atmospherical. Idk. How do you guys feel about this?

@Zoidberg747
I liked it. Then again I havent listened to Whitechapel a whole lot so I wouldnt know the difference from before.

Also just found these two cool progressive albums.

100% clean vocals

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I liked it. Then again I havent listened to Whitechapel a whole lot so I wouldnt know the difference from before.

Also just found these two cool progressive albums.

100% clean vocals

This is some older whitechapel. These are off the Somatic Defilement which is a concept album about Jack The Ripper. I am a sucker for concept albums.

Zoidberg747

Any Meshuggah fans here? Im seeing a show with them and BTBAM and want to know some songs to possibly get me into them.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Any Meshuggah fans here? Im seeing a show with them and BTBAM and want to know some songs to possibly get me into them.
ObZen cures erectile dysfunction.

There's also Bleed, Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave it Motion, I Am Colossus, Future Breed Machine, The Demon's Name is Surveillance, Concatenation... waaay too many good ones...