• No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm beginning to think that the Tier List is actually just too simple of a concept to be able to accurately describe the complex variables involved in something like a semi-balanced fighting game.

The very fact that people would spend time arguing over whether a char is "the bottom of high tier" vs. "the top of mid tier" makes you realize the point here -- it doesn't matter.

No matter which category you put GL in, or whether you think he's #7 or #13 on the ranking list, he will have the same tools, fight exactly the same way and get the same results.

So maybe trying to force these linear methods to describe a completely non-linear situation is the real problem. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Last edited:

Yoaks

A spaceman
Ideally, there should be, but this tier list is just a prototype. It may be used as a foundation for future tier lists.
This is the most accurate tier list for Injustice thus far. But at the same time, there is still "tech" that is undiscovered and ppl's opinions change over time. Its also tough to really place these characters in the right spot right now, because every character is good in this game. So in the future, putting a "High" category in the tier lists for this game, I think, will just help people gauge what characters are good and which ones are really good.

Last edited:

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I'm beginning to think that the Tier List is actually just too simple of a concept to be able to accurately describe the complex variables involved in something like a semi-balanced fighting game.

The very fact that people would spend time arguing over whether a char is "the bottom of high tier" vs. "the top of mid tier" makes you realize the point here -- it doesn't matter.

No matter which category you put GL in, or whether you think he's #7 or #13 on the ranking list, he will have the same tools, fight exactly the same way and get the same results.

So maybe trying to force these banal linear methods to describe a completely non-linear situation is the real problem. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
I can't speak for everyone, but when I think about who I would put where in my tier list, I have fun. It's just a little something extra to have fun with IMO. Then if you dare to post it, it's fun arguing with the MU/Tier cops lol

So maybe trying to force these linear methods to describe a completely non-linear situation is the real problem. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'll start off

-Worst wakeups in game
-Ji2 (arguably her most feared tool) into 50/50 can be backdashed after ji2 for full combo whiff punish
-free to characters who can simply walk back fast
-no safe way to get in
-Poor AA
- poor trait, her trait is basically a Wakeup that also can be blown up w nj1/2/3
- her other best tool b3 is -3
- has trouble building meter and has to spend meter to matter
Lol… please…. Stop.

M2Dave

Zoning Master

The methods are fine.

Green Lantern is most likely a high mid tier character. He does well across the board but struggles against almost all zoning potent characters in the game (i.e., Martian Manhunter, Raven, Sinestro, Zod, even Cyborg) because of his poor mobility.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The methods are fine.

Green Lantern is most likely a high mid tier character. He does well across the board but struggles against almost all zoning potent characters in the game (i.e., Martian Manhunter, Raven, Sinestro, Zod, even Cyborg) because of his poor mobility.
Hehe, you missed my point. I was speaking to the concept, not the methods :D

You can go about trying to fit the square peg in the round hole however you want; but that doesn't change the shape of the peg or the hole.

I'll start off

-Worst wakeups in game
-Ji2 (arguably her most feared tool) into 50/50 can be backdashed after ji2 for full combo whiff punish
-free to characters who can simply walk back fast
-no safe way to get in
-Poor AA
- poor trait, her trait is basically a Wakeup that also can be blown up w nj1/2/3
- her other best tool b3 is -3
- has trouble building meter and has to spend meter to matter
Wait i thought Aquaman had the worst wake ups in the game??? non of his are safe

RIF

Noob
Harley isn't in that top tier group? While I agree there are varying degrees of separation in that top tier group, I believe Harley is closer to the characters listed in the top tier than those in the mid-tier.

Pros:
- Not reliant on meter to deal damage (This is often overlooked when placing a character)
- Can be effective at various ranges
- Solid zoning
- Solid footsies (Good pokes)
- Strong wake-up options
- Solid meterless damage
- Decent gimmick factor
- Long reaching B3
- Fast meter build

Cons:
- Other than up-guns, I am not sure she has a solid anti-air
- Doesn't excel at any ONE thing meaning everything she does is good, not great

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
@GGA 16 Bit I actually can see CW being lower mid. But I believe she only struggles against GL, AM and Maybe Sinestro.
She does decent against other top tier
MMH superman black Adam etc

But I believe she beats batgirl.
- once she gets the life lead selina can turtle the hell out of Batgirl.
- catstance all day
- rangs and teleport whiff on catstance and catstance backdash cancel if you see bola.
Its pretty annoying for bat girl