• No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm not agreeing

I've spoken my piece and walking away from a 17 response on a topic I feel strong about
I mean agreeing to end.

I'm understanding that as a character whose biggest asset is shutting down wake-ups, my viewpoints are a bit skewed and my information might not be universally applicable so I'm tipping my hat and leaving the ring.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Alright not really liking the idea of people just making MP3's of our show without permission. I understand a lot of you are impatient etc but if you would like to get something up to help you listen in easier. I'd appreciate it if you work with me on this and not do it on your own. Its like taking a youtube video and re uploading it on your channel and saying its yours.
It's not about "being impatient" as much as it is being "self sufficient". From my experience with the KCP, WCW, and the other podcasts on the site "Hey when can we get an Mp3?" was met with unclear responses (or no responses). So it became do-it-yourself if you want it done. In the process of learning how to convert for my own personal use I figured that other people might be interested too hence why I started uploading. Anyhow, I took down my rant intro a few pages back.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Also DS deals with flash wakeups much better than Flash deals with DS ones , i've got setups that i haven't put on the internet or talked about that stuffs LC and avoids the uppercut meterless.
Do your set ups avoid MB LC?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
LC is 11 frames, MB Lc is 18 frames. If they have anything armored that hits faster than that, you can circumvent the LC.
Not saying he does, but that's how my character gets around it since DP is 16 frames.
Also if you sweep-set Flash in the corner LC becomes useless as well, but that's corner stuff.

Crathen

Death is my business
Yes , f3 stuffs it and if it doesn't stuff it ( delayed wakeup ) it's safe and flash goes fullscreen or using j3 he will whiff the LC and be prone to quickfire punish while being fullscreen , i'll make the videos soon.

It's not about "being impatient" as much as it is being "self sufficient". From my experience with the KCP, WCW, and the other podcasts on the site "Hey when can we get an Mp3?" was met with unclear responses (or no responses). So it became do-it-yourself if you want it done. In the process of learning how to convert for my own personal use I figured that other people might be interested too hence why I started uploading. Anyhow, I took down my rant intro a few pages back.
Proper etiquette is you can convert it to an MP3, listen to it yourself all you want, however before posting the link publicly you are supposed to message and offer the file to the content creator (Perfect Legend in this case) so they have a chance to put it up themselves first. If they still don't put it up after you've done all the work for them and gave them the file (give them a day to do so), THEN you can upload it and post a link to it publicly yourself.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
What are you talking about? The Doomsday players are like one big community. Maybe mid-tier characters bring people together?
The Zatanna community is also very friendly and welcoming of new ideas. The Killer Frost community (minus Myles) collectively agree that their character is amazing, and of course, I love the Superman community!

Speaking of which, I think Zatanna has a case for being top tier. She is miles ahead of the other characters she's lumped together with.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Speaking of which, I think Zatanna has a case for being top tier. She is miles ahead of the other characters she's lumped together with.
She could be top tier but is very online friendly. Teleport is difficult to react to and the multiple-hitting kicks are always safe on block.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'd also appreciate it if all Mp3 links of this weeks podcast and future podcasts for mp3's not created by myself, m2dave or tom brady were removed. Thank you.
So I took care of this -- but in the future the faster you handle things like this, the easier it is to manage.

If you don't have time to do it right away, you can just assign somebody to do it for you and have them send it to you. But mp3 versions are usually the first thing people are going to ask for.

So I took care of this -- but in the future the faster you handle things like this, the easier it is to manage.

If you don't have time to do it right away, you can just assign somebody to do it for you and have them send it to you. But mp3 versions are usually the first thing people are going to ask for.
I don't have time to do it. I'm getting over the flu. I couldn't even make the thread. I'm dehydrated drinking hella water so I stop feeling light headed

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I don't have time to do it. I'm getting over the flu. I couldn't even make the thread. I'm dehydrated drinking hella water so I stop feeling light headed
Lol you didn't read my post. That's why I said "if you don't have time to do it right away, you can just assign someone else to do it".

But get well foo -- hope you feel better.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
GL is mid tier, not sure why Raven, Frost, and Sinestro are in top either but i dont know the characters well enough to say they dont belong there.
other than that this is pretty accurate
GL is on the lower end of top tier.

She gives Superman problems, she beats Sinestro, the Batman match is even, but annoying for Batman, and I'm not entirely sure who she loses to besides Aquaman. This should be discussed by Zatanna mains. @deg222 @prycemonsta @Mr. Mileena
She loses to Aquaman, MMH, and Black Adam.

The Zatanna community all agrees on that.

There are a few other ones which may be 4-6
Doomsday
Killer Frost
Raven

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
GL is on the lower end of top tier.
nah he should be lower, but actually there should be another tier between top and mid he'd be in there
theres no way in hell GL is in the same tier as Batman/Aquaman/Superman/MMH/Batgirl/WW/Zod etc they are far better characters

Error404

Noob
Why would you call someone a fool for saying that a MU is 5-5 when its either that or at the very worst a 6-4 ? I have played a lot of DS vs Flash and its pretty even as long as you don't rely on standing full screen and spamming guns which i guess is your thing .

sn1kzZe

Noob
Alright not really liking the idea of people just making MP3's of our show without permission. I understand a lot of you are impatient etc but if you would like to get something up to help you listen in easier. I'd appreciate it if you work with me on this and not do it on your own. Its like taking a youtube video and re uploading it on your channel and saying its yours.
You do realize this is just an alternative to your twitch link which everyone can already access? and you do realize this is on mediafire and no one is making views or money off of it? maybe its the flu and you're not thinking straight.

Yoaks

A spaceman
nah he should be lower, but actually there should be another tier between top and mid he'd be in there
theres no way in hell GL is in the same tier as Batman/Aquaman/Superman/MMH/Batgirl/WW/Zod etc they are far better characters
There should a "High" tier. Right after "Top" and before "Mid".

You do realize this is just an alternative to your twitch link which everyone can already access? and you do realize this is on mediafire and no one is making views or money off of it? maybe its the flu and you're not thinking straight.
i dont see the problem either, but the guy is asking nicely and it is his podcast so...