Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Twitch TV: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectlegend/b/503716316

YouTube: Soon

MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/p9mokh509349z18/Let's_Be_Serious_Here_Podcast_-_Episode_3.mp3

Topics (in order of discussion)

- @Tom Brady addresses Keits and the Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament

- Who is boycotting Winter Brawl?

- @GGA 16 Bit and @GGA pimpimjim going to SCR

- All about Catwoman (i.e., strategies, match ups, etc.)

- Playing online for the sake of getting better

- Is 16 Bit an enemy of @EGP Wonder_Chef and Wednesday Night Fights?

- 16 Bit addresses the “incomplete meta”

- 16 Bit and M2Dave debate Deathstroke and low gunshots

- Fools of the Week: @Crathen, @DarthArma, @Emperor DMS, @EMPEROR_THEO and @Kitana Prime

- 16 Bit and M2Dave continue debating Deathstroke and low gunshots

- How good is Martian Manhunter?

- M2Dave asks: “Do Martian Manhunter players have fundamentals?"

- M2Dave wants Darkseid and tracking Omega Beams

- Random Injustice: GAU discussion (i.e., current patch, pre-patch Black Adam and Superman, Perfect Legend’s best-suited character, etc.)

- Tom Brady vs. Theo: Mirror Match in the Future?

- Why do other players who use the same character not get along like M2Dave and @AK Pig Of The Hut do?

- @Perfect Legend asks: “Why do some players get props for winning local tournaments?"

- Was Kumite in Nashville, Tennessee a major tournament?

- Who is the real Zoning Master?

- Props to @A F0xy Grampa for innovating Wonder Woman and playing long series

- Theatrics at Tournament (i.e., bringing Aquaman’s trident, Catwoman’s diamond, Zod’s goggles, etc. to tournaments)

- Props to @rev0lver for being the best Lex Luthor player

Word Association Game:

@GGA Slips

@GGA Dizzy

@WoundCowboy (also includes some Sinestro match up discussion)

Wonder Chef

Catwoman

- Galloping Ghost Arcade’s Resurgence

- Playing To Win’s Status in the Community

- Staying classy whether winning or losing

- Best Mortal Kombat 9 memories

- 16 Bit talks most overrated and underrated character, best coast, and the top five characters

- Early Injustice: GAU Tier List by 16 Bit, M2Dave, Perfect Legend, and Tom Brady

Top Tier: Aquaman, Bane, Batgirl, Batman, Black Adam, Flash, Green Lanern, Killer Frost, Martian Manhunter, Raven, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod

Mid Tier: Deathstroke, Doomsday, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Zatanna

Low Tier: Ares, Catwoman, Cyborg, Joker, Scorpion, Shazam

Last edited:
Joker needs a tier to himself because he's that bad. I think there's top tier, and mid. That's it. The mid characters all have enough dirt to not label themselves as bottom.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I like this tier list! I also don't think joker is that bad. From what i've heard from Joker players he can handle every MU but Zod & Aquaman. I mean... He has to work more than anyone, but he is viable in the right hands IMO, you will prolly need a counter for Zod & Aquaman (or whoever his horrible MU's are)

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I remember quite clearly saying "When P2W got top 8s in a row, he was in conversation for the best Sinestro with Woundcowboy, but his performance at KIT hurt that chance". How does that make us the "fools of the week"? How are we biased against the midwest if we automatically labeled 16bit as the best Catwoman and Foreverking as the best Batman?

I really don't mind getting called a fool by you, Lord Sako. I'd feel honored. But you got your facts wrong.

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I remember quite clearly saying "When P2W got top 8s in a row, he was in conversation for the best Sinestro with Woundcowboy, but his performance at KIT hurt that chance". How does that make us the "fools of the week"? How are we biased against the midwest if we automatically labeled 16bit as the best Catwoman and Foreverking as the best Batman?

I really don't mind getting called a fool by you, Lord Sako. I'd feel honored. But you got your facts wrong.
I will re-listen to your podcast again. I could have sworn that Playing To Win was not mentioned.

Anyone who thinks Joker is complete shit is playing the wrong Jokers.
I agree. We gave you props and talked about what would everybody's reaction be if you won Evolution this year.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Dave I just listened to our podcast again and Theo did explicitly say "There would have been an argument if KIT didn't happen. Outplaced by PantyChrist." It's obvious who we're referring to here. I demand a full apology.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave I just listened to our podcast again and Theo did explicitly say "There would have been an argument if KIT didn't happen. Outplaced by PantyChrist." It's obvious who we're referring to here. I demand a full apology.
Here is the deal.

Originally, Crathen was going to be the fool of the week because he claimed that Deathstroke vs. The Flash was an even match up, but then 16 Bit, Perfect Legend, and Tom put me on blast for talking about Deathstroke and low gunshots. So I was forced to change my vote and nominate you guys.

I agree with most of the tier list but some characters I would place elsewhere. But, then again, I'm not exactly an expert on Injustice (I have VERY limited experience with offline).

Still, I would place Bane, Raven, Scorpion, and Catwoman into midtier

JLG

Noob
About UFGT: Any tournament that is run on time and doesn't blatantly favor individual players should get more respect. Planning, coordinating and actually running a tournament of that size must be difficult as well.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
this was so long l0l
I listened for like an hour and went to eat and when I came back it was still going on
the omega beam had me dying, I couldn't help but to imagine how broken his zoning would had been l0l

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Matchups. She is pretty good but doesn't beat many characters and loses many matchups. She can do well with the right bracketology and good play. Any of the low tier can.
Ahh alright! Wow! I really thought she was mid tier :( But anyways, as you said... Any character can do well!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm so fucking hype to get home and listen to this shit that I misspelled "fucking" 5 times on my phone.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
And to clarify on the Joker buffs, we only want a forward dash buff, nothing else. Something to stop the bullshit that is walking back with Raven, Sinestro, Zod, Deathstroke, Harley and the post pushblock, which happens ridiculously often, game.