What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Well you only have the comic to base your opinion, which isn't really fair to Jaqui because she hasn't been featured that much. I am pretty sure that if she is in the game she'll have more personality and moveset
Pretty much the same thing someone said to me about Jaqui. We haven't seen them really give her anything to do yet. Hopefully she's more than just a death to give Cassie and Jax motivation for revenge.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Well, if Sonya makes it in I hope they take her wrist device to the next level. I wanna see her making pink constructs all over the damn place. Shades of Songbird anyone?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Well, if Sonya makes it in I hope they take her wrist device to the next level. I wanna see her making pink constructs all over the damn place. Shades of Songbird anyone?
Pink Lantern Sonya.... I can dig it...
Hell yeah Kai. After MK4 he rejected white lotus and was all, "Sorry Raiden, I'm gonna just walk the Earth. You know, like Kane in Kung-Fu. Peace! PS. Thanks for the walking stick!"
Okay that didn't take long... Shit now I almost like kai...

Her being the "head" of the the Spec Ops Faction doesn't really guarantee her in as playable, in my opinion.
yeah but I think it would be wierd if they had all the original playable characters except sonya assuming liu kang is also in. and even if someones playable doesn't mean they wont die halfway through story mode for dramatic effect.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well you only have the comic to base your opinion, which isn't really fair to Jaqui because she hasn't been featured that much. I am pretty sure that if she is in the game she'll have more personality and moveset
Well thats the thing though even if we didnt see cassie in game the character from the comic cassie would be e interesting, more developed personality still. So Judging from comic facts really influences my opinion on both characters. I think cassie is just far cooler in general.

To each his own I guess

Last edited:

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
What if Blue Kano is just the alternate colour for costumes?

Also, remember after the first game when Tyler made the crew switch the cam to full screen, the heck did he do. Still bugging me. : [

GenieWeenie

Just an insignificant speck of feculent scum.
If they reveal Cage tomorrow and he's playable, what are you guys going to do? The worst you can do is complain.

Kokoko

Somehow
Can't wait to see a lot of new characters in the story mode trailer. And I don't give a f.., which characters will be announced. But I think it will be some absolutely new, like Erron Black, Jacqui and others. Maybe, Hydro:DOGE
So hype now!