What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
I just hope whatever they decide to do, that the roster doesn't get leaked if they are going for the surprise approach.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I am of the mind that would prefer to be surprised when the game comes out (even at the expense of my fave's reveal) but I would have at least expected them to reveal the new characters so fans/casuals can be aquatinted with them (not every fan reads or cares about the comics).

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I would love to see the return of the MERCY, it was a cool concept to give some life back to the opponent :D

Reactions: SLy

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I still hope that we get maybe Friendships in MKX.

They never talked or hinted really about Babalities before MK9 came out so i hope they do the same with Friendships
and put them in MKX as a secret finisher.

Cant wait for tomorrow. They said its gonna be multiple reveals in the trailer how they phrased it.

This has to be the Story trailer Shaun Himmerick was talking about we getting this month.
a story trailer? noooo... that means you will see a 2 second shot of a new char without any gameplay or anything. and you cant even tell if he/she is playable or cameo. that might be even worse than waiting.