What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
So were getting Sonya AND Johnny AND and Cassie? fucking why

Who's next Jax AND Jacqui because "variety"?
Yeah so... All they have to do is play different... There will be plenty of new characters too... Games usually don't change 3/4 of the roster... 40%ish will be fine...
But people bitch either way so it don't matter what they do really...

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Calling it right now.

JOHNNY CAGE DIES!!!!!

He might even still be playable, but likely be evil or something. He might even be the "big bad"

I have no evidence for this except the Portuguese Cassie interview where she says "that WAS my father's", Cassie being almost the new Cage personality-wise, and Cassie's very angry intro with Kano (who probably kills Johnny with the blood knife or something).

Just saying.

Levaranoia

War God
Geezuz what the fuck is wrong with NRS? They just put in so many of the shit characters or characters who are so similiar to be fucken lazy. Who the fuck is picking all of the characters for the game? What happened to all of these new characters they were supposed to be putting in?

If Jaqui is in the game too, that bitch better be a full-blown cyborg. Not another military character...er...well I guess a cyborg in the military, but not so human. You know what I mean.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
I'm guessing we're gonna see a Story Trailer tomorrow which shows Johnny Cage and Sonya along with the new character. I doubt they will be playable characters but they will be involved with the Story for sure. Regardless, I won't be dissapointed if Johnny is a playable character. He's awesome :)

cyanide_skittle

Who am I? Jabberwocky Superfly
Calling it right now.

JOHNNY CAGE DIES!!!!!

He might even still be playable, but likely be evil or something. He might even be the "big bad"

I have no evidence for this except the Portuguese Cassie interview where she says "that WAS my father's", Cassie being almost the new Cage personality-wise, and Cassie's very angry intro with Kano (who probably kills Johnny with the blood knife or something).

Just saying.
I like your theory quite a bit, and I'm also of the opinion something horrible is going to happy to Johnny. His death would also give Cassie a legit incentive to fuck some people up.

Geezuz what the fuck is wrong with NRS? They just put in so many of the shit characters or characters who are so similiar to be fucken lazy. Who the fuck is picking all of the characters for the game? What happened to all of these new characters they were supposed to be putting in?
Reactions like yours are exactly why I love Boon so much. You're flipping out over a picture full well knowing he is a huge troll. Keep up the good work! :coffee:

trufenix

bye felicia
I love your energy man. Never change.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
If there's over 30 characters idc that Johnny Sonya and Cassie are in but if there really is only 25 then the 4 dlc it's pretty shitty

Levaranoia

War God
I like your theory quite a bit, and I'm also of the opinion something horrible is going to happy to Johnny. His death would also give Cassie a legit incentive to fuck some people up.

Reactions like yours are exactly why I love Boon so much. You're flipping out over a picture full well knowing he is a huge troll. Keep up the good work! :coffee:
I've had enough of his got damn trolling!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hope Jacqui isn't in the game, she just seems like such a dull, generic character that's there for the sake of being "there" you know? Just notice her personality is lame like Jax and boring lol. Where as Cassie everyone loves her lol.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Oh generation outrage... You so funny...
Matter of fact I'm going to go invest heavy into blood pressure medication companies...

FYI Everyone is somebody's favorite... Even Shujinko...

I hope Jacqui isn't in the game, she just seems like such a dull, generic character that's there for the sake of being "there" you know? Just notice her personality is lame like Jax and boring lol. Where as Cassie everyone loves her lol.
Well you only have the comic to base your opinion, which isn't really fair to Jaqui because she hasn't been featured that much. I am pretty sure that if she is in the game she'll have more personality and moveset