What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Yeah I think the last was gold... I know it changed for MKD...
What did lk change to... Mileena has some back forwards In mk9...
Also Reptile had one in mk3 ...
It changed to Back/Front Kick and Back/Front Punch. And Mileena had a :l:r but it ended with :bp. Reptile had a :l:r High Punch in UMK3, I think.

Awwww shiiii. That right there + Reiko emerging in the comics + the command??? He just might be on the way.

I must admit it'd be a very welcome surprise and the type of addition the roster needs.
Yeah man, Reiko would fit in pretty well with the whole tone MK X is giving off. Not too sure about him making it, though. He's got his Armageddon design in the comics and Kotal is hell bent on taking him out, so yeah. Here's hoping, though.

Dark

Noob
Yeah man, Reiko would fit in pretty well with the whole tone MK X is giving off. Not too sure about him making it, though. He's got his Armageddon design in the comics and Kotal is hell bent on taking him out, so yeah. Here's hoping, though.
Really hope he makes it, chances are going up.

Remember, Kano also had his old look in the comic, so I don't think that'll matter too much. I think he'll get the wrath hammer, betray Mileena, and maybe change up his look. That's just wishful thinking though.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Hahaaa, B,F+LK is popular due Kabal, in Angola its also a very popular code and can't be mistaken with something else B,F+C is how we notated in the Sega Genesis days.
I know that but this doesn't change the fact that like 90% of people here don't want to see Kabal... again. :> Not after MK9. :>

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Everything Kabal has in MK9 can be divided between 3 variations now, so that he doesn't have it all at one go. Variation system could prevent him from being OP again.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I love that you said this, not many people do.

I agree he had too much in MK9, but he has such a cool design and could be awesome in MKX.
Thats true. Beside i love Kenshi, mostly coz hes design is really cool for me (blind swordsman? Sign me up.) That's why I really like Erron Black comic design too so im hoping hes gonna be in too. I really am a sucker for cool designs. So yea Kabal is fine, nothing against him if they balance him correctly this time.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Well Boon replied that the BF-LK was reptile's dash. So calm down everyone. I hope we won't be seeing Kabal any time soon.

Also regarding the MK4 returning character, my bet is on Shinnok. I hope more return of course.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Well Boon replied that the BF-LK was reptile's dash. So calm down everyone. I hope we won't be seeing Kabal any time soon.

Also regarding the MK4 returning character, my bet is on Shinnok. I hope more return of course.
No need to say calm down to everybody in every speculation thread, really. :> We're just talking after all. :)

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
No need to say calm down to everybody i every speculation thread, really. :> We're just talking after all. :)
Well I don't know about you, but I get salty whenever I think of Kabal -__-
I need to calm down myself, so I expected others to as well lol.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Why would Kabal be in? What does a burn victim have to do with the battle for the outworld throne?

Immortal

Blind justice....
Well I don't know about you, but I get salty whenever I think of Kabal -__-
I need to calm down myself, so I expected others to as well lol.
Considering you play Sub-Zero mostly i would imagine that you get salty on like 1/2 cast of MK9 lol.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Lol I have no NDA.
So NRS let a dude with a talk show where he just rips on their players run around the office looking at whatever he wanted to and didnt make him sign a NDA? Sure. Either theyre real leaks and its a pathetic attempt to get your last 5 minutes of fame or they arent real leaks and its a pathetic attempt to get your last 5 minutes of fame.