What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Oohh I shoulod change this to the Boon Facebook and Twitter watch. He just confirmed that MK will be staying 2.5D but also that Fujin may or may not make it (that means he will lol)

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm pretty sure Tremor is a dlc character. The other two I'm also pretty sure are out of the game
I have a strong feeling Tremor will be a DLC character as well. I don't see him being in the main cast.

And I'd love to see Bo Rai Cho in MKX. He's funny as hell.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm pretty sure Tremor is a dlc character. The other two I'm also pretty sure are out of the game
Dumb? That's how it fucking used to be.

As little as four years ago you could buy a game and be happily surprised when a someone you didn't expected shows up, or someone brand new makes an awesome appearance.

I remember being so hype when Quan and Cyber-Sub appeared in MK9(I luckily wasn't spoiled before release).

I want even more of that in this game.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Johnny just doesn't fit in this game. He would be old and Cassie already has some of his moves. I don't want old ass Johnny Cage hobbling around punching me in the nuts.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Could also belong to Sub-Zero and/or Sonya. Notice how it says "LK", though. LK = Low Kick, which was only used up until MK 4, I'm sure.
Yeah I think the last was gold... I know it changed for MKD...
What did lk change to... Mileena has some back forwards In mk9...
Also Reptile had one in mk3 ...