What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Isn't Injustice on PS4 supposed to be really solid online? Because if so, I doubt we have much to worry about...

We know that NRS are doing what they can to get a smooth online experience, but Boon doesn't even work on the netcode. I doubt he could give a straight answer even if he wanted to. People always act like he works on every aspect of the game and praise/blame him for it.
Thanks, I feel better.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The Booninator tweeted this out:

So I looked up Bravely Default. Turns out it's a spiritual successor to some Final Fantasy game, a role-playing game with some combat elements. Scrolled down to plot and it started describing the first character Agnes Obligé.

She's a wind vestal.

F
u
j
i
n

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
The Booninator tweeted this out:

So I looked up Bravely Default. Turns out it's a spiritual successor to some Final Fantasy game, a role-playing game with some combat elements. Scrolled down to plot and it started describing the first character Agnes Obligé.

She's a wind vestal.

F
u
j
i
n

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@DownfouralitY

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Boon just posted this. Perhaps someone less tired can listen a few times and decipher the lyrics. All I've got is a guy from the video is holding an award like Johnny Cage would have in his fatality in MK9 or the ending to one of his stories in an older game :)

trufenix

bye felicia
Stop Boon! All these troll posts will create 500 threads today just because you like Red Velvet Oreo so much.
What are you talking about , SWEET TOOTH CONFIRMED SWEET TOOTH CONFIRMED! c'mon everybody, bring on the youtube vids!

Scott The Scot

It seems as Boon just went on a Twitter rampage and even though he is probably trolling and up to no good... You guys have to see this!!

Does this DECONFIRM SMOKE!? @RiBBz22
Does this CONFIRM TREMOR?
What significance do the Oreos have?
Red Velvet? More Ermac stuff?
Can anyone figure this out!?
Is it a Troll!? :O

EDIT: I haven't been recieving notifications and apprently y'all beat me to it. Damn, my bad :p

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
It seems as Boon just went on a Twitter rampage and even though he is probably trolling and up to no good... You guys have to see this!!

Does this DECONFIRM SMOKE!? @RiBBz22
Does this CONFIRM TREMOR?
What significance do the Oreos have?
Red Velvet? More Ermac stuff?
Can anyone figure this out!?
Is it a Troll!? :O

EDIT: I haven't been recieving notifications and apprently y'all beat me to it. Damn, my bad :p
I hope he is jocking, Sweet tooth over predator? really?

Scott The Scot

I hope he is jocking, Sweet tooth over predator? really?
I for some reasons thought they were going to release even more DLC and have two guest charcters. I don't know where I got that from though :/ But if it's true then why not both? Sweet Tooth is ana excellent choice as well :)

Was skimming through Boon's Twitter to see if I missed anything and on the 4th of Feb. he posted this reply:
Maybe he legitimately just wanted to try this new Oreo treat :p

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Tremor DLC, Smoke deconfirmed, Sweet Tooth guest character until proven otherwise.

Guys Boon has been pretty much telling you who the next characters are the last few months. Don't overthink it.