What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Ed calls out the person from the other day on their BS for saying shang tsung is in and now this. Ed y u do dis

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Ermac's 2nd Fatality win pose featuring a new Subby costume? Looks like it's inspired by MK3 Sub to me ;)
UGH! DAMN IT! Was really hoping it was Bi. Ah well, back to not giving a fuck about Sub-Zero!

I hope "may appear in some capacity" means in a 5 second background shot of her head on a Kotal Kahn or Quan Chi trophy wall.
This! She was such a terrible and pointless character. Tanya, Ashrah, Sareena, Skarlet, hell even Khameleon are far more welcome on the roster and useful!

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/563548573900742656

He responds to a guy asking about the netcode and if it will be better for MkX. Boon just acts like he has no idea what he's talking about. I even respond a few times in the thread to try and clarify. It's probably nothing but I always fear a disconnect between devs and players. Like they have no idea of the things hat truly matter like solid online experiences. Like I said, probably nothing, but I'm bored.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think the guy with the question has no idea of what he is talking about, EB just reacted the same way i did when i read the tweet, which is:

WTF??

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/563548573900742656

He responds to a guy asking about the netcode and if it will be better for MkX. Boon just acts like he has no idea what he's talking about. I even respond a few times in the thread to try and clarify. It's probably nothing but I always fear a disconnect between devs and players. Like they have no idea of the things hat truly matter like solid online experiences. Like I said, probably nothing, but I'm bored.
Boon is well aware of how important Netcode is. It's been a topic covered in even the earliest interviews about MKX.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Isn't Injustice on PS4 supposed to be really solid online? Because if so, I doubt we have much to worry about...

We know that NRS are doing what they can to get a smooth online experience, but Boon doesn't even work on the netcode. I doubt he could give a straight answer even if he wanted to. People always act like he works on every aspect of the game and praise/blame him for it.