What's new

The Deathstroke Destroyers' Association

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah I said it. I'm putting a bounty on this character's head. He is dominating streams, terrorizing poor little kids all over the world that just want to play Injustice and have fun. So enough is enough.

He's beatable, so I'm not going to cry about it -- but what I AM going to do is collect all of the anti-deathstroke tech information here in one place. I want to build this thread up until this character's life becomes a living hell, and people tremble in fear before they press the button to pick him.

So be advised: this is a MAN's thread (yes, real Women too). That means no whiny kids and no crying. I don't want to hear about nerfs, patches, or anything else. Just gameplay and tactics.

So if you're with me, then sign up and join the cause of the Deathstroke Destroyer's Association. Anyone who defeats a Deathstroke in a tournament set will also receive a patch of honor here recognizing their heroic contribution toward fighting off the impending Deathstroke Invasion.

Deathstroke Destroyers, where are you!!???

THIS. IS. SPAARRRTTAAAAA

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Oh dear... Deathstroke does seem like a really powerful character. I was going to use him even if he was low tier just because I love the character. I could see him dominating in a tournament setting. Either way I heard Ravens a good counter zoner, might be a character to pick up.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Deathstroke rapes new players because you have to be patient if you don't have a full screen advancement tool.

99% of the deathstrokes right now are just rifle shot, and then his flip up close. Bait that flip and whiff punish it. Get in and stay in.

NKZero

Noob
Destroy Deathstroke? That's laughable. Get past half screen first before I take you seriously :p.

I love my job. I enjoy hurting you. You're easy money. You're getting annoying. Do you prefer steel or lead?

Get used to these words people....you shall hear them looming over the sounds of machine gun and pistol fire.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I don't know if the -21 for his sword flip on block is actually correct since it's multi-hit, but d1~special is def. a reliable way to punish it for characters who can start combos that way. Also the frame data for his gun attacks is wrong, so it doesn't make sense to post it yet until that's ironed out.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Destroy Deathstroke? That's laughable. Get past half screen first before I take you seriously :p.

I love my job. I enjoy hurting you. You're easy money. You're getting annoying. Do you prefer steel or lead?

Get used to these words people....you shall hear them looming over the sounds of machine gun and pistol fire.
You shall not prevail!! Just as Smoke players stole Freddy's lunch money and rigged your controllers to malfunction in MK9, the DDA will make sure that you never see the light of top8 ever again with your new cowardly gunslinging characters. The DDA is coming for you; make your time, infidel!

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't know if the -21 for his sword flip on block is actually corrent since it's multi-hit, but d1~special is def. a reliable way to punish it for characters for can start combos that way. Also the frame data for his gun attacks is wrong, so it doesn't make sense to post it yet until that's ironed out.
Currently (with day 1 patch) it is only punishable what seems to be 13 frame moves or faster. Since i'm basing this on potentially wrong frame data, I could be off, but it seems about right. Also, there is a possibility of hotfix being applied today in addition to that day 1 patch, so that could change it as well.

NKZero

Noob
You shall not prevail!! Just as Smoke players Freddy's lunch money and rigged your controllers to malfunction in MK9, the DDA will make sure that you never see the light of top8 ever again with your new cowardly gunslinging characters. The DDA is coming for you; make your time, infidel!
The Slade Wilson Corporation (dafuq lol) were anticipating an anti-Deathstroke illuminati. Be warned that no matter how many times you try and how many ways you go about it, there is no stopping Deathstroke. You eliminate one weapon, out comes two more. You either join the team, or get pierced in the heart for doing otherwise. We have contracts to fulfil, and you can get your ass we'll succeed.

CONTRACT STATUS: Pending (not for very long...)

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Yeah I said it. I'm putting a bounty on this character's head. He is dominating streams, terrorizing poor little kids all over the world that just want to play Injustice and have fun. So enough is enough.

He's beatable, so I'm not going to cry about it -- but what I AM going to do is collect all of the anti-deathstroke tech information here in one place. I want to build this thread up until this character's life becomes a living hell, and people tremble in fear before they press the button to pick him.

So be advised: this is a MAN's thread (yes, real Women too). That means no whiny kids and no crying. I don't want to hear about nerfs, patches, or anything else. Just gameplay and tactics.

So if you're with me, then sign up and join the cause of the Deathstroke Destroyer's Association. Anyone who defeats a Deathstroke in a tournament set will also receive a patch of honor here recognizing their heroic contribution toward fighting off the impending Deathstroke Invasion.

Deathstroke Destroyers, where are you!!???

THIS. IS. SPAARRRTTAAAAA
Count me in. Im all about punking out hardcore zoners.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If I'm destroying with Deathstroke, doesn't that technically make me a Deathstroke Destroyer?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Deathstroke mirror marches will be so boring I swear.
I saw one on stream a minute ago. It was actually really funny. P2 was a scrubby Deathstroke who apparently didn't know about Low Shot, so the other just kept shooting him under his bullets. Game over.