What's new

The Deathstroke Destroyers' Association

Screw this thread, Deathstroke fo lyfe!!!

I'll be using him because he's my favorite DC villain. Also because of some similarities to my favorite character out of anything (should be obvious given my namesake).

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Sign me up Im playing thoes big chars Grundy Bane and some others who wont have much problems with the one eyed zoner....But technically he should be worse than kenshi he still has one eye, he has to loose both to be unfuckwithable

cyke_out

Noob
Screw this thread, Deathstroke fo lyfe!!!

I'll be using him because he's my favorite DC villain. Also because of some similarities to my favorite character out of anything (should be obvious given my namesake).

I think you got it backwards with who resembles whom.

Also, I'm in, huge Green Arrow fan, I almost have to root against Deathstroke and plot his destruction.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
PND i2 Gaug3 do you know what that max # of hits is that Grundy can absorb with his command grab? I think he's one of the only people that might be able to armor through some of Deathstroke's arsenal

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
PND i2 Gaug3 do you know what that max # of hits is that Grundy can absorb with his command grab? I think he's one of the only people that might be able to armor through some of Deathstroke's arsenal
I know a fully-stocked Bane can. I'm not sure how many Venom charges he needs (if any) to get through Deathstroke's zoning, but it's definitely a bad MU in Bane's favor.

Been messing around with DeathStroke since Saturday, the sword flip isn't safe, but def not easy to punish, I know he's going to be very popular early on, but people will learn the matchup with time, just today my friend and I played like 50 games of DS vs Batman and he was able to learn the do's and don'ts.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I have seen grundy walk thru the spray but i dont have the game to be able to confirm what he can armour thru yet

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Also, I'm in, huge Green Arrow fan, I almost have to root against Deathstroke and plot his destruction.

I didn't say DS looks like DP, I was acknowledging how Slade was the inspiration for Wade. :p