Tekken Tag Tournament 2 General Discussion

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
this game is more addicting than my old sig with the asian chick

SZSR

Noob
Hey, quick question, is anyone on PSN for sure maining Jinpachi and Ogre? I need some MU exp with them.

SZSR

Noob
honestly I think hes my best lol I'm so fucked..
haha don't say that. have you tried Eddy, Law, or Hwoarang yet? Those guys got me on the ball to getting good (read as mediocre) in Tekken. Eddy especially for me, but I actually wanted to learn the character.

London Lust, It's super fun though!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Xiaoyu is definitely my favorite character to play in Tekken. Now I just need to find her a decent partner...

This games netcode is amazing, even aris was enjoying it...and he hates online lol. I'm currently trying to learn dash cancels, and sidestep cancels to improve punishing.

NKZero

Noob
Can someone explain Combot to me? Is he a usable character in standard 1v1/1v2/2v2 fighting? If so, does he have a unique move list?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Can someone explain Combot to me? Is he a usable character in standard 1v1/1v2/2v2 fighting? If so, does he have a unique move list?
I know he's usable in arcade and ghost mode, I sure hope he's fully usable because he's my main right now lol

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I feel combot will be banned in actual competition cause of time restrictions

Sent from the PND HATEOCRACY

hate hate hate

Flagg

Noob
Xiaoyu is definitely my favorite character to play in Tekken. Now I just need to find her a decent partner...
Wang might be your answer. He's going to be one of the first mains I try out, but I never did find her that enjoyable to play, but this is going back to Tekken 3 mind.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Wang might be your answer. He's going to be one of the first mains I try out, but I never did find her that enjoyable to play, but this is going back to Tekken 3 mind.
Everyone has a different style that a certain character fits. Ling is sort of like Liu Kang in this game with her mixups, except she has lower damage than normal(with a partner at least).

Maybe it is because she is kind of like a Leixia that doesnt suck complete dick.

I find that the characters in Tekken are more homogenous in the sense that everyone has every tool they need, but some have them more effectively than others e.g. everyone can punish -10 moves, but some get a lot more damage than others.

As for Xiaoyu, if you're going down the evasive route maybe pair her up with Lili?

Where can I learn combos for different characters? I'm trying to pick up Devil Jin, he seems cool. Still new to the tekken world though.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
My first Tekken game at a level other than repetitive mashing. Me and my besty are starting at the same point and I'm beating him more than he's beating me, so that's gotta mean I'm getting somewhere.

Running a Ling/Zafina team, but I also sub Zafina for Angel here and there.