What's new

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 General Discussion

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Hey guys I'm real slow. I can not figure out where to add my DLC codes. Can some one tell me where is it?? Thanks.
Account Management -> Redeem Codes if I recall correctly.

Dr. B is goofy, but it looks like he actually has some good moves.

gdf

Noob
m2dave

I was actually curious, if not already answered. How do you play this game? And what characters do you use for that playstyle?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Not knowing Dave played this game... and only truly seeing him compete in MK with Freddy...... its hard to visualize him actually touching people with his character :) LOL

M2Dave

Zoning Master
m2dave

I was actually curious, if not already answered. How do you play this game? And what characters do you use for that playstyle?
Tekken is a 3D fighting game, so there is no distance game involved. Nonetheless, you can still play a "lame" gameplay style with top tier characters who turtle very well, have a lot of range on their attacks, and have access to very good movement. Alisa, Ancient Ogre, Ogre, and Zafina look promising, but we will see what happens.

Reactions: gdf
Tekken is a 3D fighting game, so there is no distance game involved. Nonetheless, you can still play a "lame" gameplay style with top tier characters who turtle very well, have a lot of range on their attacks, and have access to very good movement. Alisa, Ancient Ogre, Ogre, and Zafina look promising, but we will see what happens.
Alisa got toned down quite a bit from BR. Her backdash isn't nearly so abusable, and db+3 is minus frames on hit now.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
m2dave 's Steve and Alisa are kunts to play vs.

I love all of Nina's new stuff.
F,f 2 reminds me of Bryan's
And the f2,1, 1+2 I like as well.

Slowly getting the hang of the tag, but no one is playing me when I invite them :(

I suck too guys, I'm slowly relearning the game. I totally forgot how to use Lars. I should have never sold tekken 6 :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Alisa got toned down quite a bit from BR. Her backdash isn't nearly so abusable, and db+3 is minus frames on hit now.
The backdash has been readjusted to BR's version. d/b+3 feels like -13 on block and -2 or -3 on hit. b+3 has gotten a lot better, though.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
Still haven't got the game yet. :( But when I do, my team I will be using in the "testing" lab is King and Jin (Not Devil Jin). And also probably Miguel. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Nina's new b+3 does anyone know what's good about it ??? I'm slightly unsure about it. If I recall it use to be a nice poking mid attack but it's been totally changed.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I love how the day after this comes out TZ goes down. Hopefully it comes back up soon because I still dont remember much with Alex(Roger)

If anyone feels like playing on Xbox LIVE hit me up! Im a newbie at it still and please have a mic!
Gamertag: DeathAndHealing

PS: I assure you I do not play MK9 online, its my cousin DurpityDurp. For any of those who see my name and get all disgruntled. :D

Spletty

Grandmaster
I just picked this up I just picked this up I just picke this up!!! Now give me some time to learn t and I'll play you guys :)