What's new

T.O. Alex JeBailey is asking, "What system do we all plan to get Mortal Kombat X for?

What system will you be getting MKX for?

• PS4

Votes: 180 63.6%
  • XBone

Votes: 58 20.5%
  • PC

Votes: 33 11.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I need to get a chance to play KI before I buy either console. I don't know if I'll like it enough to get an xb1, because I know I won't play SF5 very much if SF4 was any indication. Might just come down to the fact that the ps4 pad is awesome and the xb1 pad still blows

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'll get it on both X1 and PS4. I pray to the elder gods every night before I go to bed so that MKX may not be region locked like MK9 and Injustice were.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Well, it's recently come to my attention that the PS4 version of Injustice is region locked.... Yes, NRS are still doing this gay ass horseshit almost 10 years later. Literally no other fighting game developer in the world does this anymore. Never. Not anywhere. So right now I don't what to fucking trust anymore.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This poll brings back memories of the 3D era where more players got MK for PS2 over Xbox, yet played better overall on Xbox especially online. I remember trying to play Deception and MKA online for PSN sucked lol. I couldn't even connect or get a match to finish. That and PSN tends to be region locked, where as Xbox live isn't....

I'm curious to see the console comparisons with MK X which will play it the best, smoothest with framerates etc. I knew PC would have no chance in this poll, I'm sure it'll do well but I don't see PC outselling the Xbox or PS versions.

I thought they judged tournament standard based off which console plays the game the best, not necessarily popularity. Guess we'll see.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
PS4, Xbox One and PC .... this game can only be fully apreciatted with major hardware power,rsrs ...

Xbox One so I can keep playing KI at the same time

I'm going to get the MKX fightpad for PS4 and Xbone, so it won't be a difficult transition in terms of controller usage.