What's new

Sweet Tooth was discussed for Mortal Kombat 9

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Radec was mid tier when I played...
DD was top 5 in the first week of this game too.
You see where I'm going with it? After people realized his dirt wasn't as filthy as wall-grab infinites... Well, it just went downhill for him.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
DD was top 5 in the first week of this game too.
You see where I'm going with it? After people realized his dirt wasn't as filthy as wall-grab infinites... Well, it just went downhill for him.
Well shit

At least I play Zeus too

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
sweet tooth and twisted metal is sick. i havent played the new ones but 1+world tour were classics. masterpieces. brutal sarcastic atmosphere. i would like to see sweet tooth in MK.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
He's only top 5 if you know how to do roll extentions, and I think he has a losing MU to parappa. Active hitboxes are a bitch.
I haven't played since last year so I suck total dick at it

but is it worth playing again?

sweet tooth and twisted metal is sick. i havent played the new ones but 1+world tour were classics. masterpieces. brutal sarcastic atmosphere. i would like to see sweet tooth in MK.
Sweet Tooth would be so fun to play but I can't imagine Shao Kahn saying his name. :confused:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I haven't played since last year so I suck total dick at it

but is it worth playing again?
Depends, its always a fun colourful game with lots of potential but a lack of lasting support from the publishers...

So if you enjoyed it, I suppose but its no different than it was before.

Reactions: RYX

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Freddy was awesome. I mean this would have been cool, but Freddy is waaaaaay cooler. I got to kill people as Freddy in a video game. I don't think it could get any better than that.

Sent from Sam Wheat in the Phantom Zone.

Freddy was in because Warner Bros (who owns NRS and DC) was rebooting the Nightmare series around the time that MK9 came out. WB likes to cross-promote, as do all successful entertainment companies. Thus, it was no surprise to me at all that Scorpion made it into Injustice. This cross-promotion thing is a reality that NRS fans should just accept. The cries for a "pure" DC fighting game fell on deaf ears, though the prospect of Scorpion winning EVO definitely got a reaction!

Following this logic, my prediction is still to expect an IGAU character as DLC for MK10. I'm guessing Joker. He is iconic and fits within the dark, bloody world of MK, at least the Killing Joke style Joker does.