What's new

Sweet Tooth was discussed for Mortal Kombat 9

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yes, it did come down to Kratos and then later Freddy Krueger for guest characters in Mortal Kombat 9, but who else was considered? How about the iconic character for the legendary game where vehicles do battle? According to Ed Boon via twitter, the mascot for the game "Twisted Metal" known as Sweet Tooth was discussed for Mortal Kombat 9.

ebst.jpg

Sweet Tooth has two unique Specials. Each one will take 30 seconds to recharge.

Sweet Tooth's Special Weapon is the Laughing Ghost. It fires a projectile that does a decent amount of damage. The best part is that it can fly through pretty much anything on the map and will hit the target for 40 Damage.

The Alt. Special is the Sweet Bot. This transforms the vehicle into a humanoid robot that can throw the Special Weapon, dash at enemies, and even fly! If you have a special weapon in stock, press fire to launch a Sweetbot Head at an enemy for 20 Damage. Pressing L1 + R1 will cause Sweet Bot to jump, and pressing forward on the left stick will start flight controls. Flying consumes turbo, but while in flight press L1 + R1 again to come crashing down in a Sweet Slam doing 20 Damage. If aimed carefully you can also do slam damage based on the size of your opponent in addition to the base damage.
taken from IGN.com

Imagine the special moves possibilities here!

stooth.jpg

Source: @noobde
Credit: Mortal Kombat Online

Attachments

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I've been saying it for a very long time, and I'll keep saying it over and over because I think it's an awesome Idea.

Rick Taylor fits in with Mortal Kombat for every reason possible. He's the only character out of all of the suggestions I've heard who actually fights with his hands, and he already does Fatalities in his own game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Lemme think..

I think bottom tier is Rappa, Jax, ST, BD
Top tier is Kratos, Raiden, Ratchet, Zues

Everyone else is somewhere in the middle
man this 2013 list has Radec bottom 2? :( Did he get ultra nerfed or something?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
man this 2013 list has Radec bottom 2? :( Did he get ultra nerfed or something?
He was never good. I think I got him and Rappa mixed up.
Rappa is an oki machine, but they banned most of my tech because it was glitch abusing (permanent knockdowns, handcuffing... etc)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
He was never good. I think I got him and Rappa mixed up.
Rappa is an oki machine, but they banned most of my tech because it was glitch abusing (permanent knockdowns, handcuffing... etc)
Radec was mid tier when I played...