What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Finally played online last night on PC and it was great, however I never connected to another PC player. all PS4 :D
using Mika. trip guard command grab.

I think the no chip is hype.

Reactions: GAV

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
aif nybody want to watch long sets of Ken vs Cammy then CDJr & Saltface just had some good matches last night . hit Jr's past videos on twitch

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
PL overuses Vega's Flying Barcelona, it's like the new Lao teleport for him.

If you're interested in Vega this guy is definitely someone you should be watching:

SF is very simple. Find a safe poke. Abuse it.

Block everything low because all overheads are react-able.

From there, you'll figure the rest out. Sticking to these two things will keep you from sucking in the meanwhile.
Yea I've noticed blocking low especially after a jump in is what you should be doing since like you say overheads aren't that fast in SF. And yes poking can be fun and strategic.

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I want to use Laura- is there a certain person i should keep an eye for? or look up on youtube? thx
No, but her meta is very simple.

You want to be inside sweep range. Krip-Walk your way there. Once there, use her jab fireball as your pre-emptive poke. Then, either cross-up or dash in to poke or throw. Then, rinse and repeat.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I have newfound respect for SonicFox if he sticks with that character because at the moment I think he sucks. At this point in time it's about pressure and damage which he does not have
He got a v skill he can get abuse. Great buttons, decent projectiles, and his v trigger can keep him in the game life wise. I think he'll be just fine for the early game

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I have newfound respect for SonicFox if he sticks with that character because at the moment I think he sucks. At this point in time it's about pressure and damage which he does not have
Are you kidding? Fang is really good. He has pressure, damage, zoning and setups. Poison is damn near broken.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
People are bitching about Dhalsim and saying he is the best in the game (lol at making tier lists so early) because Makoto, Sain ans Filipino Champ are wrecking hoes with him.

I love to whatch them play Dhalsim and hes look pretty strong in this game.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
People are bitching about Dhalsim and saying he is the best in the game (lol at making tier lists so early) because Makoto, Sain ans Filipino Champ are wrecking hoes with him.

I love to whatch them play Dhalsim and hes look pretty strong in this game.
I only heard through the grapevine that Sim is strong. But I think this initial cast is all over strong and I hope capcom keeps it up with the DLC. Plus I've seen people say some characters suck lol. FYI, tokido is picking up Sim anfd he's Japan's tier whore. Just something to keep in mind. I know I'll be keeping my eye on what he does with Sim.