What's new

Still Want to Play the Destiny Beta? No Code? Look Inside!

TKB

Noob
It's also that BL2 is a much more inferior game than BL1. If you want the true Borderlands experience then play the first one. 2 has a lot of faults and stupid shit.
I never played 2, only 1. I am a pretty hardcore RPG fan and it just didn't appeal to me. I don't know it if was the cel shading cartoon graphics or maybe that I find the characters to be boring, but it's just not for me. I can understand why people enjoy it though.

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
It says I dont have access because I dont own desitiny. Pls tell me how to get in bc my body is tingling wuth excitement
Well, first you have to redeem the 9 digit code from your receipt on the destiny beta website. Then, they'll send you a 12 digit code. Go into the psn store and scroll down to where it says redeem code. Enter the 12 digit code and then you'll be able to download the beta.

Yeah it's very similar, basically headshots beats all, you got the verticallity with the jetpack, the grenade to soften up the enemy before finishing him off with a headshot, etc. If you liked Halo you will love this.
sick, just downloaded it :)

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This is the game I will finally buy an xboxone for. My PC cost like 2200 dollars and stomps the new gen but this game is not coming out for PC right? Game looks like a dream come true.

Downloaded on ps3. At first i was not even thinking about buying this until I actually played it. Getting this day 1. Can't wait to play some more tomorrow ( well should say later today in the afternoon.)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Is this a joke? Spent 2-3 clips just bringing down the Wizard's shield. Sniped it near the head, not being sure of a headshot and the mission ending countdown started, it basically only took 1 sniper headshot to bring it from full health to 0.

TKB

Noob
Is this a joke? Spent 2-3 clips just bringing down the Wizard's shield. Sniped it near the head, not being sure of a headshot and the mission ending countdown started, it basically only took 1 sniper headshot to bring it from full health to 0.
Didn't you know? Bungie sniper rifles are godlike lol

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Guys, if any of you still want to access the beta on PS3, just create a new PSN account and select Qatar as your country. Then, just go to the Store and pre-order the game, then you'll have access to the beta with basically 0 bs. This version of the Playstation Store accepts your pre-order even without funds for some reason, so there you go. I'm not sure if it works on PS4 though.

Also, I'm with @xxE.Txx , I never actually cared about this game, but once I got my hands on that beta... Damn it, now I need the full version ASAP.

Reactions: TKB

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I enjoyed the first borderlands, couldnt even get myself to pass the first part on the second
I did play through alot of B2 but gave up on it as I soon come to realise it felt like a REALLY long boring DLC for borderlands 1.... there wasn't any big game changer for me.