What's new

Still Want to Play the Destiny Beta? No Code? Look Inside!

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken, I started playing the beta last night... Holy. Fuck. It's awesome!!! How do you like it?
Oh, I love it. My Warlock is starting to get pretty damn beastly. I already have the best primary weapon in the game and I'm focusing on getting better gear and unlocking more of my skills.

Once you hit level 8 (the cap for the beta), you can keep doing stuff to unlock more skills and such. It gives you something to do if you're not interested in PvP.

DavS13

Noob
Yeah this game is going to be awesome; It's the first game I will ever buy that I'm not interested in the pvp at all. My Warlock is pretty beast too, what's the best weapon? I'm currently using the 62 Attack auto rifle.

TKB

Noob
Oh, I love it. My Warlock is starting to get pretty damn beastly. I already have the best primary weapon in the game and I'm focusing on getting better gear and unlocking more of my skills.

Once you hit level 8 (the cap for the beta), you can keep doing stuff to unlock more skills and such. It gives you something to do if you're not interested in PvP.
Lmao everyone is a fucking warlock. Me included ;)

So there is PvP? I thought it was only co-op but I only played for a bit last night so I haven't gotten too far into it.

DavS13

Noob
I was a beast in all of the halo games, does it play the same? >:)
Yeah it's very similar, basically headshots beats all, you got the verticallity with the jetpack, the grenade to soften up the enemy before finishing him off with a headshot, etc. If you liked Halo you will love this.

TKB

Noob
It's always best to judge an unreleased game with the beta of another unreleased game :DOGE
Lol yeah but I've actually given borderlands a chance is my point and I still feel Destiny's beta alone is a more enjoyable experience.

Everyone has different tastes I suppose :)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol yeah but I've actually given borderlands a chance is my point and I still feel Destiny's beta alone is a more enjoyable experience.

Everyone has different tastes I suppose :)
It's also that BL2 is a much more inferior game than BL1. If you want the true Borderlands experience then play the first one. 2 has a lot of faults and stupid shit.

E

Eldriken

Yeah this game is going to be awesome; It's the first game I will ever buy that I'm not interested in the pvp at all. My Warlock is pretty beast too, what's the best weapon? I'm currently using the 62 Attack auto rifle.
That's the same one I've got. That is the best one in the game for the beta.

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
It says I dont have access because I dont own desitiny. Pls tell me how to get in bc my body is tingling wuth excitement

E

Eldriken

If you're having problems, check the site. They may be experiencing issues.