What's new

Speculation: Spawn & Sub-Zero confirmed for Injustice 2? Final twitter poll results are in.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
UPDATE: 11/17/16 @ 10:53PM EST:
Both twitter voting polls have ended. See below for finals results!
-----------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 11/16/16 @ 10:53PM EST: Boon posts another poll, this time for a Non-MK guest character! See below for the choices!
-----------------------------------------------

Yes, this literally just happened minutes ago. Ed Boon, Co-Creator of Mortal Kombat and Creative Director for NetherRealm just tweeted out a poll for the best guest character from Mortal Kombat to be in Injustice 2.

i2g.png
i2g1.png

Who do you want to see? Click here to go vote!

The final results:
pollf.png

• Non-MK guest character poll received 8,729 more votes than the MK guest character poll!
  • Non-MK character poll also received 268 more retweets.
  • Spawn confirmed for Injustice 2?

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
My picks in order would be Spawn, Terminator, Hellboy, then Buffy. Yes, I voted for Spawn. I actually read Spawn comics and have watched the gritty cartoon. However, Spawn would be a MUCH better fit for the next MK.
But Cape trait!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
My picks in order would be Spawn, Terminator, Hellboy, then Buffy. Yes, I voted for Spawn. I actually read Spawn comics and have watched the gritty cartoon. However, Spawn would be a MUCH better fit for the next MK.
You missed the movie.

BTW, @Tim Static , I loled with what happened with your mobile and accidentally selected Jax instead of Raiden. lol

I voted for Sub Zero. If he gets in there, I'm koming there, too.

I think that I remember someone vomiting when hearing the name of "Spawn". Dude, better prepare a bucket. You'll need it to vomit. lol

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Buffy the vampire slayer? Are we for real here??

Just for the absurdity of her being on the poll I want her in the game now.
Whatever, I'm a Buffy diehard and I'm into it in a "Yeah I want that, said with a strait face" sort of way.

I do think she is probably a bad fit for Injustice, but I've actually said in the past I thought she or Spike would be good guests for MK.

Spawn is the only way this is going down though.