What's new

Someone has to step up and be honest

OnlineRon91

Joker++
That video is your representation of non-linear and non-transparent gameplay?

How ironic, because Seth is essentially a 50/50 mix up character. He has the dragon punch with the most invincibility frames and a command throw that cannot be escaped. Fighting Seth has been described as "rock, paper, scissors" by numerous high level Street Fighter players and Daigo himself basically claimed that fighting Seth in a best out of three games can be "random".
Rock paper scissors is the fundamental core of any decent fighter. Seth has the lowest health and stun in the game, not to mention low damage output, thus balancing his tool set. Inescapable command grab? Where did you hear that? Guess wrong on a command grab and your easily eating 70% from most of the cast.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay, not on topic, but please do not support Hi-Rez Entertainment. They shove a game out the door as quickly as possible, support it minimally for a really short time and then leave it hanging without any changes, no matter how badly it needs them. Global Agenda and Tribes Ascend both have minimal content and serious gameplay issues, and Hi-Rez basically just lets the servers run quietly and figures they'll keep making some small amount of money by virtue of people buying dumb F2P shit. They're a really horrible company.
Don't care, Smite looks fun as fuck to play. Besides, that shit sounds a lot like DBZ fighters. Used to it, can deal. :p

On topic, for me, personally, this game has its moments, even in matchups that are generally slow or generally fast. Sometimes the lame matchups turn into slugfests for a good 30 seconds, and then slows back down. But it can be like that for anything, tbh.

This game is pretty fun in my honest opinion. The only thing it's lacking for me at the moment is a DC character that I actually REALLY like.

I think with the upcoming patches it can only get better.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
Rock paper scissors is the fundamental core of any decent fighter. Seth has the lowest health and stun in the game, not to mention low damage output, thus balancing his tool set. Inescapable command grab? Where did you hear that? Guess wrong on a command grab and your easily eating 70% from most of the cast.

Not to mention the fact that his 'most invincible shoryuken in the game' has 5F of startup.

I think for the game to have faster pace is to make the width of the screen smaller. It is to wide causing alot of people to just walk back and spam. It feels safe since the distance between the two characters is far.