What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Konqrr
colt
hecterrific

Will the following be fixed in the patch? If Not then why not?

End any combo in the corner
Dash forward after you know them down
If they choose to wake up after you dashed towards their body laying down they will wake up facing the opposite direction

Example:

- Superman ends combo in corner
- He then, as you're laying down, does a dash towards your body but you still remain next to the wall
- If you did any wake up (green lantern's Gun for example) you will BE SHOOTING INTO THE WALL ALTHOUGH YOU PRESSED THE CORRECT INPUTS TOWARD YOUR OPPONENT
- Now you get blown up for doing a safe wake up

This works with every character in the game vs every wake up. Frost Will slide into the wall, lex will corp charge into the wall, Zod will zc into the wall, etc etc

The only exception to this is double side hitting wakeups like Black Adam's (figures) lightning cage

Doomsday players will eat this for breakfast and the game will sooner or later in the corner become a huge 50/50 "will he glitch me or not glitch me" fest

Also Will this be fixed or is it perceived as a non issue?

Why is it in Street Fighter (back to block games) you can hold back and then press f1 to shoot a sonic boom for example. But in this game thats not the case unless off of block stun. The game registers a blocked attack as if you pressed BACK when they hit you and you blocked THEREFOR if you try and punish a special on block or normal on block with f1, f2, f3 if you have a special with a BF1 BF2 BF3 command you will get that special move instead of the normal you intended to do because again the game registers a blocked attack as the player hitting back.

This gets players blown up for trying to punish attacks quickly, ive started doing nothing but throws now because of this

WHy does Flash b22 whiff on 60% of the Cast? Will this be fixed?

Also Why is Black Adam's lightning considered a Normal? Green Lantern's Mini Gun register as a normal? But Deathstroke's Guns do not? This absolutely makes no sense
The corner staff probably won't get fixed because : 1) UE3 is that crap of an engine for FG or 2) bad coding. This problem was in MK9 as well, only it worked mostly in right corner and involved mostly specials and normals rather than dash.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Umm, who said I can't play Tekken? I just don't like the game, it's fucking trash. Learn to read dipshit.
ffs a game isn't trash just because you don't care for it. You don't like it, that's fine, doesn't make the game any better or worse. It just means YOU don't like it.

I don't like football, but it doesn't mean the sport is trash, it just means it doesn't appeal to me. Why do soooo many people treat their opinions as facts around here god damn.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The corner staff probably won't get fixed because : 1) UE3 is that crap of an engine for FG or 2) bad coding. This problem was in MK9 as well, only it worked mostly in right corner and involved mostly specials and normals rather than dash.
How do you trigger that in mk9?

you guys think its funny how some of the people hate on injustice because they cant win in it like mk9 or have same success? smh

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
How do you trigger that in mk9?
Easiest way. Pick Jax, right corner. Choose someone like Cyrax or Cage as dummy. Do 12 Overhead Smash, then do a dash punch and don't move. Watch as they do it to a wall.
Here are my videos I made to show it with Jax and Jade. But they're not the only one who can do this. The quality is bad because I didn't have a good cam and it was on Vita.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Sajam I try at the very least support the SoCal scene but work and school and lack of reliable transportation is a huge bummer :/

A lot of people at SoCal don't go to WNF because they don't have the time for it. Our scene was never based on "once a week" events. In MK we did fine without WNF and found our own way.

We usually go to Krayzie 's pad and play there. I'm not gonna lie the scene is in "trouble" but make no mistake this isn't the first time we've dealt with the "your game is broken and scene is dead" shenanigans.

ffs a game isn't trash just because you don't care for it. You don't like it, that's fine, doesn't make the game any better or worse. It just means YOU don't like it.

I don't like football, but it doesn't mean the sport is trash, it just means it doesn't appeal to me. Why do soooo many people treat their opinions as facts around here god damn.
Yeah, you missed the rest of the conversation. Guy wanted to start shit, so I said some shit to get him going that is all. Like I said in my other post that you obviously didn't see, I'm sure the game is fine...I just don't like the way it looks at all. For a game that is suppose to be so good, you would think they could make the graphics stand out.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Sajam I try at the very least support the SoCal scene but work and school and lack of reliable transportation is a huge bummer :/

A lot of people at SoCal don't go to WNF because they don't have the time for it. Our scene was never based on "once a week" events. In MK we did fine without WNF and found our own way.

We usually go to Krayzie 's pad and play there. I'm not gonna lie the scene is in "trouble" but make no mistake this isn't the first time we've dealt with the "your game is broken and scene is dead" shenanigans.
Yeah I get that lots of people are busy with stuff, but I was talking about the people who have told me or others that they are just done with the game until it's patched or for forever.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Yeah, you missed the rest of the conversation. Guy wanted to start shit, so I said some shit to get him going that is all. Like I said in my other post that you obviously didn't see, I'm sure the game is fine...I just don't like the way it looks at all. For a game that is suppose to be so good, you would think they could make the graphics stand out.
I saw where you said what you didn't like about the game before, but I didn't realize you were just jiving in the post I replied to a minute ago. Understandable. My mistake for making an assumption.

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
I think Injustice would be more hype with a better soundtrack. The movie-like score doesn't make me want to punch someone in the face.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I for one am happy to see Tekken getting a little more support as of late. I was embarrassed for the community when TTT2 didn't even get enough entrants at EVO to be considered a main stage game. So sad. I hope the support continues because if TTT2 is at EVO next year, it will be the first year I attend. I LOVE that game and it's without question my favorite fighter. Having said that, I also hope Injustice and Killer Instinct are there as well, because I'd enter those, too.

Too much hate in the FGC towards other games. I left the only local scene we had simply because I couldn't take people acting "elite" and calling anything that basically isn't Street Fighter a piece of shit game. I would suggest some MK9 sessions and get laughed at. It continued with Injustice. Even BEFORE THE GAME CAME OUT these nerds were shitting on the game because Lex had an infinite IN THE DEMO. THE DEMO. So....I was out.

Needless to say, I now have no one to play with and I'm terrible. I envy the areas that have a scene greatly, as I'd love to be part of one. It's a shame to see people not even supporting them when there are weeklys within driving distance. I'd kill for that.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Is this a joke post? You think being able to do a wake up attack is reward being knocked down?
Uh, yeah.

Injustice has lots of safe wakeups, and other wakeups that lead into 30-40% depending on the situation. Sometimes it's better to get knocked down and wakeup/make them bait your wakeup then eat any pressure at all.