What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up

You don't play this character at all do you. You have a 18 frame low, a 19 frame overhead, and a 21 frame advancing low on top of a parry and ways to constantly restand. Shut yo looking like two busted ass Maccaroon's ass up.
Slide is 16 frames BTW.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up

You don't play this character at all do you. You have a 18 frame low, a 19 frame overhead, and a 21 frame advancing low on top of a parry and ways to constantly restand. Shut yo looking like two busted ass Maccaroon's ass up.
Wth lol
In the neutral game she has no mix-up. Unless d1, f3 is a blockstring (which it isn't) why would you be blocking high.
Blocking high because she's infront of you waiting for an 18f overhead, gimme a break

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
For real, the sad thing is I know some of the people bitching the fucking most have been playing games as long as I have and they still have this year one mentality. Fuck a ton of you guys are older than me and act like damn children when it comes to maintaining a community.
I guess people just expect to do as well as they did in MK, or whatever game they came from. Now when they don't do as well they blame it on the game/character rather than own up to it. That's probably why so many people try to dismiss Injustice as "braindead/autopilot where you lose at the character select screen".

I deal with a lot of tough matchups as the Joker, but I never feel like I was beaten just because someone picked a character/stage. It always comes down to a bad decision on my part, a read I should've made, or a situation I failed to escape.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The day after the patch, i will test them and if they are still there Ill make a video informing everyone so everyone can abuse the problems.

These type of problems i speak of happen when you have engineers who dont know dick about fighting games coding the game.

Corner Dash glitch is ridiculous for starters and is unacceptable
Why don't you show NRS the problems you find instead of waiting until the patch is released?

Foot-in-mouth, wow, too late... Can't take back that shit now.

It's not even her slide that's an issue it's her parry. Yes I mad.
Stop pressing buttons...

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'll be surprised if this game really still has a following after another year. This game just doesn't have the allure that MK9 did where, despite the huge lack of balance, plethora of retarded garbage, glitches, and horrific online... it was still a really fun game to play. You WANTED to play it.

Injustice is just dull. The gameplay is clunky. The movement is glacial. And as everyone has said, there is no need to dig down and find more depth when very obvious and straightforward tactics are also the easiest and most powerful ones.

Go go MK9 PC custom modded edition that will balance the game and become the tournament standard! We need an "MK9 ProjectM"

If a character makes you stop supporting a game you like and stop supporting your scene I question whether you truly care or not. If MVC2 could survive the two years where everyone was playing MSP before it opened back up due to people finding Thrax and Matrix people in this scene should be able to deal with Supes and BA especially seeing how NRS patches the game a ton.

The difference is we now have patching and, what's it called? Oh yeah, standards.
Capcom players are pretty much rabid elitists from what I've seen, which is why Marvel even exists despite it obviously not being a real fighting game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'll be surprised if this game really still has a following after another year. This game just doesn't have the allure that MK9 did where, despite the huge lack of balance, plethora of retarded garbage, glitches, and horrific online... it was still a really fun game to play. You WANTED to play it.

Injustice is just dull. The gameplay is clunky. The movement is glacial. And as everyone has said, there is no need to dig down and find more depth when very obvious and straightforward tactics are also the easiest and most powerful ones.

Go go MK9 PC custom modded edition that will balance the game and become the tournament standard! We need an "MK9 ProjectM"

Lol, the MK community has no where near the passion of the smash community to do something like that.

We also have the problem of everyone kinda hates each other and can't agree upon anything.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Im a ares player and i love injustice!

And smh at not attending an event because there are superman players.

So spoiled, you dont know what it is to NOT have a scene, consider yourself lucky.
Smdh
youre an ares player and you'd enter a tournament full of superman players?

187x

Noob
Im a ares player and i love injustice!

And smh at not attending an event because there are superman players.

So spoiled, you dont know what it is to NOT have a scene, consider yourself lucky.
Smdh
I agree, I wish i had a local here weekly that isn't extremely far away or anything.:(

Yenpox

Hawkgirl's Man Toy
I do have a weekly similar to WNF. It is not big and surely not popular(I live in Aruba). We max out at about 13 Injustice players. 1 of them is a Superman main. He is also an excellent AE Feilong player. He is a pain to fight every Tuesday night. Knowing that he will be present is no reason for me to not attend.

That the game has issues is a different matter all together and I think we can all agree on that.
WAIT! isn't your main supes as well?!?:eek:

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
The damage that was done at evo (aka the superman show) is not repairable. Our game looks like a joke to most people.
When people reference Evo 2013 as a bad showing for Injustice purely on the fact that Superman (and his laser show) was there, I just think of Akuma mirrors (really any match with Akuma in it), and how BORING they were. I still think SF is a cool game though.

haketh

Noob
youre an ares player and you'd enter a tournament full of superman players?
Yup.

The difference is we now have patching and, what's it called? Oh yeah, standards.
My question is when does this want for things to change stopa dn when do you just play the game for the love of the game and competetion? No matter how balanced the game the majority of players, especially the best are going to be playing the top tier characters. It's gonna happen, the sooner you kids realize that and accept that the better. Their will never be a perfectly balanced fighting game, and never should be. Shit would be boring. And fuck, the balance isn't even that bad in this game, only a few characters you need to run subs for *Welcome to all fighting games, think I'm gonna play ABA in +R and not learn someone for the Justice MU?* and only one character isn't viable at all *Sorry Joker fans*.

Capcom players are pretty much rabid elitists from what I've seen, which is why Marvel even exists despite it obviously not being a real fighting game.
How are they rabid eltist? How are they any different from you right now or BehindTheLight hating on another game or scene? And what the fuck do you mean it's not a real fighting game? Shit, now I'm starting to realize what people mean when they view the NRS scene as weak. I've been defending the scene and trying to prove that the scene isn't as weak mentally as people say but altely, people are starting to prove the people that doubt this scene right.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Lots of people are complaining that us SoCal guys are whining or letting our scene die, but everybody who is posting in this thread, myself, Legend, Krayzie, and Brad our the people who are still showing up week after week even with the problems the game has.

It's not just us who feel this way though. There are 20 other people that decided the game and community wasn't worth supporting and don't come anymore, that's the problem.

haketh

Noob
It's not just us who feel this way though. There are 20 other people that decided the game and community wasn't worth supporting and don't come anymore, that's the problem.
THe owrse part about is how people are doing this and saying they'll wait for the patch to come bac, that's not a good way to keep a scene going, it shows people that run events that the scene isn't devoted to the game and their not willing to ride with it.