What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

seems like injustice is quickly losing its spark. fall classics only got around 100 which is pretty bad for a new game...

seems like injustice is quickly losing its spark. fall classics only got around 100 which is pretty bad for a new game...
Ummm to be honest I don't think the industry gives a shit how many people signed up for fall classic.

Sales and casual players are what they give a shit about. It's easier to get a match online now than it ever was.

You have to also take into consideration that a major patch is going to drop so a lot of people are like fuck it why bother with this tourney.

VOR

Noob
Yeah, I think more people would be into the game if there wasn't a major impending patch. The NRS community will stick with it, but Injustice is less likely to suck in more random players and well known players who specialize in other games when the game is about to have big changes.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Tekken has more entrants, so it should get more stream time.

Injustice did manage to get 1 more entrant then DOA5 though.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Call me crazy, but I find Tekken more entertaing than watching top 8 of nothing but men floating in spandex, trading safe strings back and forth until one of them tosses an unblockable robot, only to go back to safe strings until another robot pops up.

jaym7018

Noob
Call me crazy, but I find Tekken more entertaing than watching top 8 of nothing but men floating in spandex, trading safe strings back and forth until one of them tosses an unblockable robot, only to go back to safe strings until another robot pops up.
You seriously just used floating in injustice as knock on the game then said you like watching tekken. Mind = blown