What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Admittedly this is tight and still not as cheap as that batgirl bola glitch. If they do still patch this game not even sure if they should change this. But joker buffs would be nice :joker:

RIF

Noob
I've been knowing this but a human can block it. Somehow practice dummy doesn't
No. You can't. You're vulnerable after the PB and once you get hit by trait, you're done.

Sinestro was the only character in the game that I actually ENJOYED playing. I don't want to play a character like this.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Admittedly this is tight and still not as cheap as that batgirl bola glitch. If they do still patch this game not even sure if they should change this. But joker buffs would be nice :joker:
This is WORSE than the bola glitch. If you touch batgirl when she has the bola glitch on you it dissapears...if you touch Sinestro with TRAIT...you are in 50/50 town or damageville.

This is fucked lol

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Man, I never had a problem with the Hawkgirl MU, you get in your set, but this may go from one of my favorites to 'fuck that nonsense'. Looks hella easy to do too

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Oh thank god Bane gives zero F's about pushblock because that's already a pretty rough match-up

Looks like it's time for some pocket Zatannas, folks!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
My god so people are gonna basically scream for bans on any new tech that happens to appear. Now the BG thing ahs a reasoning behind it, it is the manipulation of an actual glitch in the game. This nothing more than understanding the mechanics of the game. Just by watching the video it is 100% fair in use. The Sinestro player still has to have his trait activated and it will cost 1 bar of meter. Now it ahs to be tested on an actual human opponent rather than the dummy AI. It is likely that after the push block the player can block the incoming shot at them. After all the player is still grounded after the push block is done.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
People are stupid!

People saying sinestro can't set up trait in some MU is ridiculous. He can play footsies with Aquaman carefully and slowly till he has trait...once he does that MU goes from 4-6 to 3-7 the other way.

He can block all counter zoning on reaction and get trait in ALL Matchups. Maybe he can't get it out free in one charge but he was never intended to. Cowboy has been recognized as one of the TOP downplayers. He was top 5 before this and is now broken.

Landing shackles after is easy as FUCK. I was doing it consistently after 1 min in practice mode.

LETS BE FUCKING REAL

1) He already dominated much of the cast who struggled to get in as well as most of the hardcore zoners. Many of those MU he gets his trait free anyways. This now makes characters like NW useless in the MU.

2) His bad MU only stay bad until he gets trait. He can pushblock and get free damage on all "BAD" MU like scorp, aqua, KF and Martian. With Trait, those MU are in Sinestros favor.

3) Any player who says otherwise is a downplayer and a liar.

4) This is more broken that Batgirl bola that is a just frame link. This is easy mode.

5) Looks like all this talk about "balance" is out the fucking window.

6) Whats next???

Well, my execution sucks in lag. Sorry. =(

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
So... I guess when I said a few months ago that Sinestro should start with trait at the beginning of the match and then have to recharge... That was pretty dumb after this has been exposed. lulz.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
If anyone here has a PS4 and Injustice, add me. We can screw around with this and stream it later tonight and see if we can find a weak link. Some of the more knowledgeable can suggest shit to try and we can do it. PSN: IronLung6920