What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
So when we start seeing top 8s with 7 sinestros are we still gonna 'let it rock'. This tech is more viable than batgirls and everyone was calling for a ban on that. I imagine sinestro can be damn near unbeatable with this.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
No. It can change the AM match-up w/o question. The KF WILL change if you can pushblock slide into this. It takes away her best option in the mu. MMH would ALSO change. Now he cannot rush you down. You get trait out and it's in Sinestro's favor.

Now look at his other match-ups. They just got much worse. Grundy and Bane are probably okay, but everyone else?
Can you elaborate on aquaman? I'm admittedly probably not getting it, but wouldn't he just trait out of this anyway? And do you disagree it's very hard to get trait out against him in the first place? I could def be playing the match up wrong.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
The better question would be if after this weekend this should follow the same verdict the batgirl bola glitch has found which was being banned. I am all for letting it rock this weekend but after that we all know this will only become much worse if given time to find out more tech.

@G4S J360

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I've been toying with this online for a little bit now. I was wondering why I was getting rage messages. I didn't realize it was that big of a deal. It is hard to land the shackles after the trait shot online though and I wasn't getting max damage off it it. Only mid 20's/

Can't wait to see what Wound does with it so I can expand on what I was doing.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR THAT

Dude think you cannot touch him, there's nothing needed to do

Have trait
Get fucked

Don't compare this to something u have to setup and get crap off of
Is it harder for Lex to set his up than Sinestro to charge a full trait? Serious question - I don't know the Lex setup.

Also, I think saying that you end with a trait re-charge is misleading... don't you only have to time to charge ~40% of it or so (yes, I acknowledge that's pretty good too).

So if I understand this "tech" correctly, anytime Sinestro has trait and meter for pushblock he gets a free combo anytime you touch him?

If that is what the glitch is are people really saying "let it rock" or are they joking around. I mean cmon, you get punished for touching a zoning character that's bs.

If that is not how this new tech works never mind.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
March 1st, 2014.

We never saw it coming...

So naive were we to think we could live a life of sanctity forever...

We trained for months for all form of adversary....

...but nothing like this. Nothing.....for the 'menace'.

We needed hope, but could find none. We needed advice, but we could muster nothing. We did not heed the words of the wise seer Rickyraws. We called him a fool....an addled old man. So much so that we forgot what he told us. We forgot that he had the answer.

200 years have passed. Mankind has been tested. Humanity is on the brink of extinction.

Who will save us?

Who will take up the mantle and deliver us from our agony?

Alas.....the tales were true.

The prophecy was correct.

The wise man spoke the truth. A hero would emerge...

The savior....will come for us...

We will be saved by the one the wise seer Rickyraws has said would rescue us.

And the Ice Maiden will save us from this plague

This mean you don't like me?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So when we start seeing top 8s with 7 sinestros are we still gonna 'let it rock'. This tech is more viable than batgirls and everyone was calling for a ban on that. I imagine sinestro can be damn near unbeatable with this.
The difference is.. this is a universal mechanic amongst everyone in the game. It's just finding the potential it has for each character. Yeah this is dirty, but batgirls glitch is this without push blocking, more damage and stronger vortex.

RIF

Noob
Pushblock should not make the aggressor vulnerable. It's really that simple. You apply pressure and you're 'rewarded' by getting put into a combo.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
People are stupid!

People saying sinestro can't set up trait in some MU is ridiculous. He can play footsies with Aquaman carefully and slowly till he has trait...once he does that MU goes from 4-6 to 3-7 the other way.

He can block all counter zoning on reaction and get trait in ALL Matchups. Maybe he can't get it out free in one charge but he was never intended to. Cowboy has been recognized as one of the TOP downplayers. He was top 5 before this and is now broken.

I've been toying with this online for a little bit now. I was wondering why I was getting rage messages. I didn't realize it was that big of a deal. It is hard to land the shackles after the trait shot online though and I wasn't getting max damage off it it. Only mid 20's/

Can't wait to see what Wound does with it so I can expand on what I was doing.
Landing shackles after is easy as FUCK. I was doing it consistently after 1 min in practice mode.

LETS BE FUCKING REAL

1) He already dominated much of the cast who struggled to get in as well as most of the hardcore zoners. Many of those MU he gets his trait free anyways. This now makes characters like NW useless in the MU.

2) His bad MU only stay bad until he gets trait. He can pushblock and get free damage on all "BAD" MU like scorp, aqua, KF and Martian. With Trait, those MU are in Sinestros favor.

3) Any player who says otherwise is a downplayer and a liar.

4) This is more broken that Batgirl bola that is a just frame link. This is easy mode.

5) Looks like all this talk about "balance" is out the fucking window.

6) Whats next???

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is it harder for Lex to set his up than Sinestro to charge a full trait? Serious question - I don't know the Lex setup.

Also, I think saying that you end with a trait re-charge is misleading... don't you only have to time to charge ~40% of it or so (yes, I acknowledge that's pretty good too).
No

U get full charge against most

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
People are stupid!

People saying sinestro can't set up trait in some MU is ridiculous. He can play footsies with Aquaman carefully and slowly till he has trait...once he does that MU goes from 4-6 to 3-7 the other way.

He can block all counter zoning on reaction and get trait in ALL Matchups. Maybe he can't get it out free in one charge but he was never intended to. Cowboy has been recognized as one of the TOP downplayers. He was top 5 before this and is now broken.

Landing shackles after is easy as FUCK. I was doing it consistently after 1 min in practice mode.

LETS BE FUCKING REAL

1) He already dominated much of the cast who struggled to get in as well as most of the hardcore zoners. Many of those MU he gets his trait free anyways. This now makes characters like NW useless in the MU.

2) His bad MU only stay bad until he gets trait. He can pushblock and get free damage on all "BAD" MU like scorp, aqua, KF and Martian. With Trait, those MU are in Sinestros favor.

3) Any player who says otherwise is a downplayer and a liar.

4) This is more broken that Batgirl bola that is a just frame link. This is easy mode.

5) Looks like all this talk about "balance" is out the fucking window.

6) Whats next???
It's alarming how little people are understanding this