What's new

Showtimes Cage

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
i got $20 on Showtime.. anyone??? ill make sure to take my camera to get this recorded..
funny how CURBOLICOUS went on at mlg to say don't underestimate anyone. and that's exactly what he is doing.. lol.
Ooh im not underestimating him im saying hes free. I have so much cage exp its not even funny... BTW if his cage is so godlike why is he camera shy? I don't see any videos of this "EPIC CAGE". As soon as i babied PL the next day that video was on youtube. Give me the link of this cage.

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
Ooh im not underestimating him im saying hes free. I have so much cage exp its not even funny... BTW if his cage is so godlike why is he camera shy? I don't see any videos of this "EPIC CAGE". As soon as i babied PL the next day that video was on youtube. Give me the link of this cage.
Your sig is awesome. And impressive showing at MLG. I bet on you!

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Twitch.tv/shinkensou most of top 16 is there. First page it will be titled Sfxt but youll see sindel on the video thumbnail pic. Check it out

prospic

Noob
I got 30' on showtimeeeeee! It takes dedication n patience to beat a kabal. It's more impressive than beating a kitana.-_-

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
im not sure i agree with f32 being used as a pressure tool
well it's plus 1 on block so you have to block the d1 after. If you try to jump away you get hit and comboed. So you have to respect it. And this is when you go I'm and grab or do f3 pressure after. It's good.

Cat

Everyone who wants to see this "epic cage" can check it out here
i personally lol'd
last time I checked you got babied by a kabal. Not comparing myself to reo. But trust me. Showtime knows the kabal match up. I would like to see your cage beat my kabal ft3.

well it's plus 1 on block so you have to block the d1 after. If you try to jump away you get hit and comboed. So you have to respect it. And this is when you go I'm and grab or do f3 pressure after. It's good.
thought it was neutral though kabal has no 6 frame move, seems like it would set up and easy ex dash opportunity and it kind of halts ur pressure, really i only use it to get in every once in a while

i use it as a reading tool

f32 is neutral. Check the JC frame data thread.

Cat

f32 is neutral. Check the JC frame data thread.
is it really?? last time i checked.. after blocking f32 and going for a d1 cage will always win because hes at advantage.. unless they changed it.. cus i remember thats what jop said.. thats why he kept getting ppl out the air after trying to jump after f32 at Evo

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I remember when I started to play as Cage... ;)

Playing around, I'll proove my Cage's worth soon enough.

Cat

Your Kabal is NOWHERE near REO's level. I'll say your kabal is the same level as PL.
lol PLs??? your kidding... he cant even do iagb with all the random air punches.. move around with that.. anyways.. ill see you at mlg, bring your a game.