What's new

Showtimes Cage

Marvaz

come at me
After watching texas showdown, i have to agree and say there is absolutely not a single doubt in my mind that Showtime is the Cage of America, possibly the world. There is only a handful of top level cages, people like maxterzz, reo, and curbo. Showtime you are now the King of the Hill bro. Congratz!! U r officially based!

Cage tier list as of right now

1-KING SHOWTIME
2-Reo
3-Maxter
4-Curbo

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
those are big words coming from a great cage player, props Showtime. His spacing, footsies and whiff punishing are some of the best.

Marvaz

come at me
u have reo and maxter ahead of curbo what r u on crack? foxy grampa btw
All the cage players listed are the elite bro. There is no shame being on that list. But curbo did not get higher at mlg than reo or mexter thats why i have him ranked number 4. Also foxy is not in the US thats why i dont have him listed.

All the cage players listed are the elite bro. There is no shame being on that list. But curbo did not get higher at mlg than reo or mexter thats why i have him ranked number 4. Also foxy is not in the US thats why i dont have him listed.
i thought pig of the hut had the best cage

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Dont know if your trolling or not but thanx for the props anyway. Ive been working with cage since devastation finally hes on point. Thnx for the shoutouts and support thread

Espio

Kokomo
Drama aside, I just want to see the footage. A Cage player taking out such a really good Kabal is interesting to me, I'd love to see it.

Congrats on winning by the way.

Also, all the major Cage players are really good, whose the best doesn't matter.

Marvaz

come at me
Why would I be trolling guys?? That's my honest opinion. I was lucky enough to play showtime at dev and he was on point. I saw a major win in his future. No other cage player can say they have won a major. Guys please give showtime his props.