What's new

Should Brutalities Be More Brutal?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
lmao, how is it "disrespectful " ?
When you constantly fatality someone? ...

Or are you one of those kids that teabags after winning 1 out of 10 matches and then leaves?[/QUOTE]
Fatals and brutals are all in good fun, nobody should get that upset about it. I don't like teabagging but it doesn't really bother me too much.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X

Or are you one of those kids that teabags after winning 1 out of 10 matches and then leaves?
Fatals and brutals are all in good fun, nobody should get that upset about it. I don't like teabagging but it doesn't really bother me too much.[/QUOTE]

It makes me soooo salty when someone does it over and over lol. I'm an emotional player.

lmao, how is it "disrespectful " ?

Or are you one of those kids that teabags after winning 1 out of 10 matches and then leaves?[/QUOTE]
No. It's not disrespectful. That's what it's there for to finish you off. It even says in tips that a brutality is a stylish and skillful way to dispatch your enemy. Maybe if you didn't lose so often, you wouldn't get fatalitied every time.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Non taken, i'm a religious person myself, and as long as i'm able o distinguish right from wrong, i think its all good.

Sadly not every church fanatics sees this way, we play MK no for the gore, its more about the lore, fun factor, competitive aspect of it, but these church fanatics who thinks everybody's education is the same, assumes at the glare that this is devil's work, it will provide influence into our weak souls to do evil and such.

This is just MK, now imagine a Tekken Tournament going live, and a Kazuya player turns into devil, the churches will go ape shit in my country.
May i ask where you are coming from bro?^^

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Sorry the game with a lightning god and a man with metal arms to go along with the fire balls coming out of somebody's hands against a sorcerer doesn't have nonviolent monks.
not bad for a second response, but that alone should at least teach you that a very real man with a chainsaw is more brutal and frightening than clowns, not all themes are the same

Point me to where I was crying? IDC if they made brutalities the least brutal things on Earth. Makes no difference to me.

I was just saying if you're going to use the brutal tag, make it brutal. Don't just make it a kill.
sorry i dont get you man? whats not brutal in ripping someone head by punching him like 30 times in the same? (ex,kung lao ipman)

oc some will be more or less brutal then the others but still?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
sorry i dont get you man? whats not brutal in ripping someone head by punching him like 30 times in the same? (ex,kung lao ipman)

oc some will be more or less brutal then the others but still?
Some of them are fitting, some suck.

I never said all are bad.

i just think brutalities should only come out at the end of a 7-10 hits combo. to be more in line with the real mk brutalities.

You really going to ask that question...?
Yes I am. How is it disrespectful??? Omg, it's there for a damn reason.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but honestly I don't care if it's there or not, you doing 25 brutalities against me just to go and prove you COULD be better than me, isn't necessary and in fact just a plain time waster. I got better things to do than watch you gloat and bask in victory with a stupid, over-done brutality.

Yes I am. How is it disrespectful??? Omg, it's there for a damn reason.
Yeah but honestly I don't care if it's there or not, you doing 25 brutalities against me just to go and prove you COULD be better than me, isn't necessary and in fact just a plain time waster. I got better things to do than watch you gloat and bask in victory with a stupid, over-done brutality.[/QUOTE]
That just sounds like salt to me. If you don't wanna see them, don't lose. Besides, brutalities are quick anyway.

Yeah but honestly I don't care if it's there or not, you doing 25 brutalities against me just to go and prove you COULD be better than me, isn't necessary and in fact just a plain time waster. I got better things to do than watch you gloat and bask in victory with a stupid, over-done brutality.
That just sounds like salt to me. If you don't wanna see them, don't lose. Besides, brutalities are quick anyway.[/QUOTE]

"sounds like salt to me..." Stupid comment check. What's next you're going to tell me that brutalities are a "quality of life" inclusion that should only be used instead of fatalities? Get out of here with that.

That just sounds like salt to me. If you don't wanna see them, don't lose. Besides, brutalities are quick anyway.
"sounds like salt to me..." Stupid comment check. What's next you're going to tell me that brutalities are a "quality of life" inclusion that should only be used instead of fatalities? Get out of here with that.[/QUOTE]
Omg it's NOT A BIG DEAL. GET OVER IT. Stop getting in your feelings about it.

"sounds like salt to me..." Stupid comment check. What's next you're going to tell me that brutalities are a "quality of life" inclusion that should only be used instead of fatalities? Get out of here with that.[/QUOTE]

sounds like someone get brutalitized A lot

"sounds like salt to me..." Stupid comment check. What's next you're going to tell me that brutalities are a "quality of life" inclusion that should only be used instead of fatalities? Get out of here with that.
sounds like someone get brutalitized A lot[/QUOTE]

Great. Because it would be so logical to come to a conclusion that because I hate brutalities and see them as a waste of time, surely I must be on the receiving end of a lot of brutalities. Jesus the logic is not too fond on this site it appears...

sounds like someone get brutalitized A lot
Great. Because it would be so logical to come to a conclusion that because I hate brutalities and see them as a waste of time, surely I must be on the receiving end of a lot of brutalities. Jesus the logic is not too fond on this site it appears...[/QUOTE]

then tell me please how the fuck are brutalities waste of time? they are short,brutal and satisfying.

you may not like them (dunno why,but you may) but you surely cant say they are waste of time. finishers are in mk since beginning and thats 25 years now.
so what,you here to tell the world how we shouldnt get them at all and maybe demand every char have hadouken in his move set?? geez some people.....