What's new

Should Brutalities Be More Brutal?

Great. Because it would be so logical to come to a conclusion that because I hate brutalities and see them as a waste of time, surely I must be on the receiving end of a lot of brutalities. Jesus the logic is not too fond on this site it appears...

then tell me please how the fuck are brutalities waste of time? they are short,brutal and satisfying.

you may not like them (dunno why,but you may) but you surely cant say they are waste of time. finishers are in mk since beginning and thats 25 years now.
so what,you here to tell the world how we shouldnt get them at all and maybe demand every char have hadouken in his move set?? geez some people.....[/QUOTE]
I'm sick of explaining myself so if you don't mind, read my other comments to that other person.

And honestly Brutalities AREN'T the staple of this game. It was fatalities or did you happen to forget that fact? Fatalities have been around much longer and have been much more satisfying despite if people have seen half of them (due to people once again overusing them and the creators creating stupid ones.) What stupid argument are you trying to make that based off of my comment, I now want everyone to have a hadouken (which is a Street Fighter move,) in a MK game? WTF are you even talking about now?

I wish Liu Kang had a brutality where his flying kick goes through them or makes them explode. I dunno why they didn't think of that considering he had the move in every game he's playable in. Instead they put that retarded parry brutality. Come on, NRS...

then tell me please how the fuck are brutalities waste of time? they are short,brutal and satisfying.

you may not like them (dunno why,but you may) but you surely cant say they are waste of time. finishers are in mk since beginning and thats 25 years now.
so what,you here to tell the world how we shouldnt get them at all and maybe demand every char have hadouken in his move set?? geez some people.....
I'm sick of explaining myself so if you don't mind, read my other comments to that other person.

And honestly Brutalities AREN'T the staple of this game. It was fatalities or did you happen to forget that fact? Fatalities have been around much longer and have been much more satisfying despite if people have seen half of them (due to people once again overusing them and the creators creating stupid ones.) What stupid argument are you trying to make that based off of my comment, I now want everyone to have a hadouken (which is a Street Fighter move,) in a MK game? WTF are you even talking about now?[/QUOTE]

son i play mk since mk1.
im well aware of fatalities,brutalities and they introduction. im just replying on your bitching how they are boring and waste of time. lots of people wanted them (as well as animalities) so i dont see your problem.
if you dislike them then dont do them.
and if someone is kicking your ass,well,then step up your game so you dont lose half of your life watching kung lao ripping your head.
as for hadouken i was implying how brutalities are part of mk franchise and should be there, NOT hadouken.

now peace out and yeah...for the shaolin

Down 2

Noob
Brutalities are perfect the way they are the only problem is how random the quality is on a lot of them. Some characters like tremor for some reason have really cool and quirky ones that really never get old and then some have extremely basic ones that seem like very little thought was put into them.

And honestly Brutalities AREN'T the staple of this game. It was fatalities or did you happen to forget that fact? Fatalities have been around much longer and have been much more satisfying despite if people have seen half of them (due to people once again overusing them and the creators creating stupid ones.) What stupid argument are you trying to make that based off of my comment, I now want everyone to have a hadouken (which is a Street Fighter move,) in a MK game? WTF are you even talking about now?
son i play mk since mk1.
im well aware of fatalities,brutalities and they introduction. im just replying on your bitching how they are boring and waste of time. lots of people wanted them (as well as animalities) so i dont see your problem.
if you dislike them then dont do them.
and if someone is kicking your ass,well,then step up your game so you dont lose half of your life watching kung lao ripping your head.
as for hadouken i was implying how brutalities are part of mk franchise and should be there, NOT hadouken.

now peace out and yeah...for the shaolin[/QUOTE]
Bitching? What you are doing is bitching and now you bring up the idiotic argument of "I've been playing this for xxx years." So the f*ck what? I've been playing MK for at least 24 years now but I don't keep bringing it up as if it's some type of award I deserve. And who is actually saying I'm "losing half of my health to Kung Lao"? Ever heard of selective examples?