Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Ugh well at this point I'm just accepting that JC/Sonya/Jax are gonna be playable, which is all kinds of lame tbh. Did we really need fuckin all these SF characters being playable?
Like how are they gonna even vary it up between Cassie/Sonya/JC/Jax/Jacqui? They all have the same or similar fightstyles and they're all brawlers, plus what about Shang? Baraka? Smoke? Robos? Kabal? pfft fuck them we need to have the whole family up in this. Fuckin hot garbage I swear...
like seriously It's just disappointing no matter what they do with these characters, like Sonya could have a variation where she goes ham and has Rain's moveset and the other steals souls and mimics Shang Tsung and I'd still be fuckin mad ~__~

Even if it's true, why leave those lame ass "klassics" as the last reveals? Is Erron supposed to be so dope that everyone wouldn't care? idgi..

but hey, it could've been worse. It could've been Reiko ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
She has 3 variations that have green kicks in them, frost will have 3 revolving around ice abilities. If they're going to make a these characters play different why make them visually the same? Its not real diversity and its a bunch of shit. I think I just had a completely different vision for this game when it was the original 6 reveals back at E3 and I set the standards too high. I was expecting MK All-Stars from each realm vs new badass like Kotal Kahn. Not this family matters drama. All the unique characters better be DLC
The variations don't have green kicks in them.

Her basic constant moves and strings are green moves.

You do realize every character in this game has a set amount of moves that don't change from variation to variation right?

They just did a breakdown explaining all of her stuff.

Here you go because you seem to have missed it literally in the first 2 minutes. Literally in the first two minutes.

If you're going to whine at least get your shit straight.

cashthesehands

monster masher

You do realize every character in this game has a set amount of moves that don't change from variation to variation right?

Here you go because you seem to have missed it literally in the first 2 minutes. Literally in the first two minutes.

This should be stickied This comes up at least once an hour.

On topic, she seemed like a real nasty piece of something in the comics, in the best way possible. Hope she's in the game and playable, bad attitude and all.

Wetdoba

All too easy...

I know her green kicks are strings that's what I meant by being in all her variations. I know they play different but visually a green kick is a green kick VISUALLY. If they are going to make these characters play different why not make them VISUALLY different too, why the need for overlapping characteristics?

No matter how hard I try, I won't be able to get this similarity out of my mind.

VS

Last edited:

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Could be that they were testing her model and didn't decide on an outfit for her so to not have naked frost they gave her Subby's clothes for the testing. Maybe that explains why there isn't much detail in her gauntlets.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I hope that Takeda still doesn't trust Kenshi. They will have some pretty cool intros. Guys seriously Kenshi is looking pretty cool. Can't wait to see gameplay!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Gotta love all the people bitching about family members and redundancy. We haven't seen Johnny, Sonya or Jax gameplay yet, so STFU until then.

Furthermore, I don't think Jacqui or Takeda will play ANYTHING their fathers.

And aside from Cassie having a version of the nut punch, Shadow Kick and dive kick, she seems to be way different than Cage and Sonya anyway.

So many complaints for what is shaping up to be possibly the best MK game ever.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I hope Reiko, Fujin and Bo Rai Cho die in hell and never surface in any MK game in this history of the universe, EVER.
When the roster comes out and none of these waste of pixels are in the game I'm going to celebrate for a week.
whats wrong with those chars ?

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Gotta love all the people bitching about family members and redundancy. We haven't seen Johnny, Sonya or Jax gameplay yet, so STFU until then.

Furthermore, I don't think Jacqui or Takeda will play ANYTHING their fathers.

And aside from Cassie having a version of the nut punch, Shadow Kick and dive kick, she seems to be way different than Cage and Sonya anyway.

So many complaints for what is shaping up to be possibly the best MK game ever.
Watch everyone is gonna stop complaining when they all see gameplay. Then it'll be like all this talk of redundancy and disappointment never even happened.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This roster is full of characters that actually should stay dead, hopefully she is playable and she in the game, because if the roster is as we see now, i think this is one of the poorest rosters MK franshice ever had, MK3 and Deadly Alliance are in the list too.
Please explain how this is a "poor" roster. And keep in mind each variation is essentially its own character.

This is the most varied and vast roster of any Mortal Kombat game of ALL TIME. Everyone needs to fucking stop bitching because a few characters are related. Jesus Christ. I can't believe you would even mention Deadly Alliance's roster in the same sentence as MKX. The new characters in MKX are fucking incredible. EVERY SINGLE NEW CHARACTER FROM THE 3D ERA (I don't include MK4 in that or Kenshi, because he is actually cool) WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT.

I've never seen people complain more than I have on TYM over the past few weeks.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, if your "mains" are already in the game, why are you preaching for the absence of characters that other people actually enjoy?
I'm not "preaching" anything.

I'm just saying it makes no sense to include them when their offspring are already in the main roster.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
There are 11 pages in this thread full of speculation believing these pictures when the source is SOMEONE THAT CREATES FAKE OR EDITED PHOTOS FOR A LIVING.
Yes but these are really convincing ones who have stuff design wise to the comics,NRS typical inside jokes like the Oil poster and they look like its from the game.

They are legit.

Also Ed Boon and other NRS employees would have debunked it already because they get bombarded with it on twitter.
Instead they choose to avoid it like they always do with legit stuff.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I know her green kicks are strings that's what I meant by being in all her variations. I know they play different but visually a green kick is a green kick VISUALLY. If they are going to make these characters play different why not make them VISUALLY different too, why the need for overlapping characteristics?

No matter how hard I try, I won't be able to get this similarity out of my mind.

VS

Oh so you did pay attention, you just like complaining about things that aren't worth complaining about in threads that aren't even about the subject that you feel so content on bitching about.

Okay.

Thanks for derailing my thread though.

Hopefully I can get a mod in here to clean out this funk because it's been infecting every single thread in the last two days.

Could be that they were testing her model and didn't decide on an outfit for her so to not have naked frost they gave her Subby's clothes for the testing. Maybe that explains why there isn't much detail in her gauntlets.
Her guantlets and what little of the lower half we can see are different that Sub's costume, noticeably.

I wonder why the model is so graphically rough.

Last edited:

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster

Oh so you did pay attention, your complaints and reasoning are just immature and irrational.

Okay.

Thanks for derailing my thread though.

Hopefully I can get a mod in here to clean out this funk because it's been infecting every single thread in the last two days.

Her guantlets and what little of the lower half we can see are different that Sub's costume, noticeably.

I wonder why the model is so graphically rough.
Probably an early model. She looks cool. Think about it she would have like an MMA cryomancer fight style.