Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Im betting Story only.;

we can still fight Her, Rain Sindel and whoever else is storymode only

they just copy MK9 and Injustice moveset to that char for that fight

MK Led

Umbasa
The model looks fairly legit, but the fuck is up with the background? if those mountains are just meant to be in shadow, them some shadowy ass mountains. Also there is grass growing on them apparently. :p

Reptile kept one move from MK 1 going into MK 2, he was not just Scorpion + Sub Zero.

Cassie Cage has some moves that pay HOMAGE to her parents.

If Cage and Sonya are in, chillax.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Why the fuck would they make the game all about variations when they aren't even going for diversity? 6 ice ninja variations? 6 green kick variations? This bitch better be cutscenes only

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The model looks fairly legit, but the fuck is up with the background? if those mountains are just meant to be in shadow, them some shadowy ass mountains. Also there is grass growing on them apparently. :p
Like I said in the OP, you can tell by the angle that this is in some sort of free-cam mode, and if you look at certain stages in fighting games(I even gave examples using Injusitce and MK9) from certain angles, most notably the foreground that the player isn't supposed to see, you'll see things like the background flipped or complete blackness in certain spots.

Again, this is only speculation using logic and evidence.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Why the fuck would they make the game all about variations when they aren't even going for diversity? 6 ice ninja variations? 6 green kick variations? This bitch better be cutscenes only

P.S. Cassie has no green kick variations, she does however have some strings and one or two non-variation locked specials that have green effects to them. Hollywood uses gun specials, Brawler has command grabs, and Spec Ops uses missile strikes and a taunt.

Subzero does however have 3 ice variations in a literal sense.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Why put frost in story mode only though? She wasn't introduced In MK9 like Shinnok, so for people that don't read the comics she'll be a random.

Wetdoba

All too easy...

P.S. Cassie has no green kick variations, she does however have some strings and one or two non-variation locked specials that have green effects to them. Hollywood uses gun specials, Brawler has command grabs, and Spec Ops uses missile strikes and a taunt.

Subzero does however have 3 ice variations in a literal sense.
She has 3 variations that have green kicks in them, frost will have 3 revolving around ice abilities. If they're going to make a these characters play different why make them visually the same? Its not real diversity and its a bunch of shit. I think I just had a completely different vision for this game when it was the original 6 reveals back at E3 and I set the standards too high. I was expecting MK All-Stars from each realm vs new badass like Kotal Kahn. Not this family matters drama. All the unique characters better be DLC