Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
It is utterly hysterical how much Boon has fucked with people with this whole "doesn't mean they're playable" thing.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Hmm Kenshi's roster thumbnail looks exactly the same as the mobile game screenshot in the other thread.

Starting to get fishier and fishier...

MK Led

Umbasa
Cassie has versions of Sonya's MK9 moves, but there is no reason that MKX Sonya can't have a very different moveset compared to her old one.
Yeah that's pretty much what I said in my comment :p

In all seriosness though, it will be pretty disappointing if Sonya isn't noticeably different from her mk9 move set

Yeah that's pretty much what I said in my comment :p

In all seriosness though, it will be pretty disappointing if Sonya isn't noticeably different from her mk9 move set
Before I saw what Brawler brought to the table I expected it to be based on Sonya's Military Stance

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I still think Sonya's going to have a lot more options with her wrist device this time around, at least I hope so. I don't really want to see Sonya shooting guns or anything, leave that all to Cassie.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
we now have more definitive proof Jax is playable,
as for the people saying the guy with raiden vs shinnok doesnt look like Johnny remember that is likely 20 years before the Johnny you see with Sonya and Jax so of course he looks different.
Those image show by this guy https://twitter.com/fantim/
Just read his tweet. He know many things about game.
For example, Rain is only story character https://twitter.com/fantim/status/572918880592523264
Also, Sonya, Jax & Cage are playable. Tremor - DLC https://twitter.com/fantim/status/572917974903832576
cc @Spinky

...Cool? Isn't this the guy who's been contradicting himself? Either way, this literally proves nothing.

I can't and won't keep up with this circus anymore, just gonna wait until an official announcement or an actual solid leak.
It's not even worth bothering with anymore. People are so hasty to jump to conclusions it all becomes one big confusing mess.

NRS has got to get a grip on these fucking "leaks". How do they let this shit keep happening?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
It's not even worth bothering with anymore. People are so hasty to jump to conclusions it all becomes one big confusing mess.

NRS has got to get a grip on these fucking "leaks". How do they let this shit keep happening?
What baffles me more is the guys like Jax and Liu Kang's voice actors just casually saying that they're in the game.

I literally do not understand those people. Do they not know that they're supposed to keep their mouths shut?

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
What baffles me more is the guys like Jax and Liu Kang's voice actors just casually saying that they're in the game.

I literally do not understand those people. Do they not know that they're supposed to keep their mouths shut?

NDAs are for other people....